4. °•Steve's diary•°

•°Steve Pov.°•

I always had a hard time expressing my true feelings to people, I always act like I am superior to others, but I actually feel useless and ashamed of myself.

Have you seen me?

I'm ugly, and I have a dumb past.

Only Robin knows about my situation with feelings and ecc..She is the only one I could ever talk to about this things, she understands me.

Ugh. I should stop thinking about this and really should get ready for school.

I tried to get ready in the most ' Steve the hair Harrington' way possible, I need to keep the womanizer bitch boy act up.

•°No one Pov.°•

Steve left his house to go pick up Robin so they could go to school together.
They had the same classes so when Steve was feeling down or anything Robin always covered up for him.
She even covered him up if his 'bitch boy self's act was fading.

She was a truly perfect friend for him, they needed each other.

Robin always talked to him of her problems with Vicky and Steve talked with her of his problems with Eddie.

Steve had a big fat crush on Eddie, and keeping the act around Eddie was almost impossible to the boy.
He couldn't talk, he just sweats and start panicking around his crush, but they are still great friends.

Right 'friends' Steve fear was that for Eddie, he was just a friend.

°•Time skip•° 1° hour class.

Steve and Robin walked towards class, history.
They both hated history for two reasons.
1. It was boring
2. They both sat next to their crushes.

•°Steve Pov.°•

As I walked in class I felt all the eyes on me but, of course, I had to play it cool.
If anyone who isn't Robin discovered that I'm a fuckin softie, my life would end.

I quickly sat down next to Eddie, aka my crush.

I waved him hi and to clear my mind off of those nasty thoughts I opened my history book to a random page and begin to fake read.

"Hey Stevie~" fuck.
Eddie always flirted with me, even if he's not in love with me.

"H-hey" i said not trying to sound embarrassed, but he kept staring at me.
I felt the urge to stare at him back.

We just stared at each other, I tried to hide my blush but his smirk tells me that I sucked at hiding it.

"So, can I come over this few days? My uncle is bringing some friends that I don't like." He asked almost like it was a live or die decision.

"I- yeah, sure" I quickly responded looking back at my book.

Eddie smiled and the teacher entered, the teach told us to go to page 259.

The lesson was boring af, and Eddie seemed to notice the bored look on my face as he scribbled something on a piece of paper.
He passed it to me.

"Hey, I know it's boring here.
I have an ideo how to make it fun ;} "

I glanced him confused and only saw him smirk at me and than just continued listening to the lesson.
I wanted to brush it off, if it wasn't that now his hand was placed on my thigh gently moving his finger.

I was bright red and just gave him a death stare, apparently I was funny because he was containing his laugh.

But he still had his hand on my thigh.