•°Important Headcanons°•

This will be a series of head canons that will be in almost all my stories!<3

•1° Steve is dislexic, in highschool he had a teacher that always helped him but then she moved away and his dislexia worsened. He is afraid to tell the others because he was made fun of it.
The only one that knows are Robin, Nancy, Eddie and Jonathan.

•2°Jonathan and Steve actually are friends and are still in contact.
They've grown close because Steve helped Will for his Gayness.

•3° Eddie loves when Steve plays with his hair, because he is gentle and Eddie's hair are very sensitive.

•4° Eddie has a few problems with his sight and sometimes he has to put on glasses, only Dustin and Steve know.

•5° Eddie and Steve have both ADHD but the synthoms are slightly different.
Only Robin , Nancy and Jonathan know.

•6° Robin is actually extremely jealous of how Steve talks to woman and she is super proud of him.

•7° Steve asked Dustin to teach him how to play D&D so if one night the club needs a sostitute he could surprise Eddie.

•8° Dustin always tried Steve to read Lord Of Rings but he never did until Eddie offered to read it to him, and the next week he knew everything and Dustin was like "how come he got you to read it!?" And Steve would be like "because he read it all to me"

•9° Steve after a few years being with Eddie found a girl on the streets and adopted her (he changed her last name to Harrington with a valid excuse) and one day Dustin wanted to surprise Steve but when he got in he saw Steve alone with a kid, and the child called Steve "dad" and then shit happened.

•10° Eddie is super overprotective of Steve, because sometimes his inner child would come out so he protected him, and vice-versa.