13. •°happy screams°•

⚠️
-smut.
-being caught
-raw sex
-bitchy Nancy (ily her)

A little background so you understand what's going on.

After the upside down thing everyone reunited and Steddie grew closer.
It's 1988 and Steve and Eddie are together for 1 year now.
Only Robin knows and no one else.
One night the kids + Robin, Nancy and Jonathan are having a sleepover bit neither Eddie or Steve show up.
⚠️

"Eddie, are you sure? We were supposed to go to a party " Steve said while making out on the couch with his boyfriend.
The boy just nodded before pulling off his shirt.
"Steve...fuck me."
Steve began to unzip his and Eddie's jeans and threw them on the ground.
"Sometimes I forgot how big you are.." the curly haired boy chuckled before going down to kiss his partner.
After some teasing they were both naked, Eddie sat on Steve's laps while the taller boy was almost layers down on the couch, he had a few pillows that highered his back.

"Where the fuck are they?" Nancy complained, after she broke I'll with Joanthan she tried to get back with Steve.
"Maybe they are late?" El proposed but only received "are you serious" looks, she shrugged and made her lips in a thing line.

Steve leaved hickies around the others body, Eddie moans filled the living room, the taller boy didn't wait any other minutes and allinged himself to Eddie's hole.
He slammed into him "FUCK STEVE!" Eddie screamed of pleasure.

"What if something happened to them?" Lucas was panicking with Dustin, both almost lost someone in the upsidedown and didn't want nothing to do with it anymore.

"Wait, El...you can see them right?" Max remembered from they're pijama party.
She nodded and all were now shouting to her to see them.

She put on a black bandana and concentrated...

"Back, I can't still se anyt-"

"FASTER PLEASE, AHH" Eddie moaned and screamed out in easier on the tops of his lungs, Steve groaned and took Eddie's dick in his hands before he jerked him off while he was still fucking the shit out of him.
Eddie had tears come down his cheeks as Steve was hitting Eddie's prostate repeatedly.

she cut herself off before smacking the bandana away.
Everyone looked worried and asked her if they were ok.(not Robin)
She shook her head, now even Robin was concerned.
"Eddie is definitely not ok." They widened their eyes and Dustin had a little tear coming out of his eye.

"What did you see!?" Max grabbed her hand for reassurance.
"Max...I know what happy screams are now." Max frozed before laughing her ass off.

Everyone questioned her, "Guys, they're aright, they are rust having sex."

"WHAT!?" They screamed in sync.

"HAH, I knew that." Robin admitted with a non chalant face.