8. •°Dirty talk°•

⚠️contains smut, Top Steve.

Hair pulling kink and semi-public sex (like at home but there's people downstairs.)

Good luck!⚠️

•°Eddie Pov.°•

Ugh, that's all you can say when you need to babysit 6 kids with your boyfriend and your friends.

All your plans=cancelled.

At least I was with my boyfriend but, still! It's a week that those kids keep him busy and I'm literally becoming touch-starved.

He hasn't touched me anywhere since last Friday, those damn kids. I don't hate them but they're keeping him away on purpose, I know it.

They're jealous of our relationship, even if they don't really know about it, only Robin knows and the kids thinks Steve is in love with the Wheeler sister. God no, he doesn't. His eyes are on me!

But now, I really needed to get ready and not fantasize about Steve, I thought I could put on something to show off, ohh I know! His clothes..?

I put on his yellow sweatshirt and my pair of black jeans, I'm a fucking bee but, at least I get him to look at me, and only fucking me, not that Nancy girl.

I looked hot, well, I always do but today there was something else...maybe my hair? Did they grow? Or am I just noticing things about myself? Huh.

I glance at my clock and, Fuck. I'm late to pick up the movies at Family Video. I got in my car and quickly leave to pick the movies for this night.
Even tho I know that I slightly enjoy the kids company, they ruined my time with Steve...maybe I can get it back now.

I finally pulled over to the parking lot and entered the building only to find the two workers bicker about the best movie for tonight.

"Oh! Eds hi" Steve looks over at me completely ignoring the still-mad Robin behind him.

"Hi Eddie" she said smiling to me, she was still pissed so I just smiled back without commenting on her messed up hair.

"Soo..what movie did you choose?" I asked them frankly scared of what they chooses.

"Nightmare on Elm's street." Steve whispered loud enough for only me to hear.

Robin on the other hand was talking to the phone to some customer, I quickly took Steve's arm and brought him with me in the back, boxes filled with movies were everywhere, Steve looked at me smirking and slammed me against one of the walls, a knee between my legs and both hands on my wrists keeping me still.

My breath itched as he got closer, now our lips were only a few inches apart, i felt his breath on my lips and he finally closed the irritating gap between us, the kiss was sweet but full of lust, his hand left my right wrist and slowly got down and finally stopping on the end of the shirt, his fingers played with it as he kept kissing me rougher and rougher each movement I made.

His hand finally got under my shirt and touched everything he could, a moan escaped my lips as he touched my nipple, my free hand tugged a chunk of his hair, Steve let out low groan. We perfectly knew that he had a hair pulling kink, that why never let people touch his hair.

He bit my lip and I opened my mouth, he inserted his tongue and we began to make out uncontrollably, whines and moans escaped my mouth as Steve's hands continue to explore my chest and my back, leaving scratches as I continue to pull his hair making him groan.

The door swayed open and me and Steve quickly broke apart.

"I-... Steve your kids are here." Steve groaned because he couldn't even attack my neck, and oh boy I knew it was because of that, he really likes giving hickies around my body.