A Pittsburgh Penguins Love Story 4

"So where are we going?" I asked. We were headed outside of Pittsburgh towards Sewickly. I've always liked this subarb. It's close to the city but not right inside.

"Well I thought I'd show you where I live. You can meet my adopted family." he answered. I could see the slight smirk before his words sank in.

"You mean I'm going to meet Mario Lemieux?! No way!! Wait!! I have to go home first, I can't wear this he'll think I'm a disrepectful slob!!" Mario Lemieux!!!

He turned and looked at me "You look beautiful. Never say you don't." I blushed. "Besides Mario won't want you to dress up. He's just a guy." he stated.

"You're right... I just feel like I should. I mean it's Mario Lemieux, he's a legend." I chuckled.

"I don't remember you getting this excited over meeting SIDNEY CROSBY." He said 'Sidney Crosby' in a teengirl obsessive kind of tone.

"Oh trust me I was." I answered. He smirked.

"No but really, I felt the same way when I first met Mario, but don't worry he's extremely laid-back." he reassured. I loved that that one comment instantly relieved my fears. I've never met someone else who could do that. He knew exactly what to say. I wonder if he's like that with everyone or just me... No that's just part of Sidney.

--20 minutes later--

"So this is where he lives..." We had just pulled into the driveway of a gorgeous brick mansion. You first turned into the drive and were met by and iron gate. The security guard let us in and we drove past the front of the house to the left side where Sid parked his Range Rover. The house had big arches leading up to the porch. It was amazing.

"You talk like you've been wondering forever." He laughed at me.

"NO!!! I mean I'm not like a stalker or anything. I mean what kind of creepy person would drive around looking for his house...CREEPERS!" I rushed, faking guilty. He saw through my joke and started laughing.

"Oh come on. Let's go meet MARIO LEMIEUX!!!!!!!" he said very dramatically, taking my hand.

"Wow cool your jets man, he's just a guy." I said with a straight face. Then we both burst out laughing.

We climbed the steps and Sid opened the front door. We first walked into a foyer that had a fire place and a few upscale looking chairs with a coffee table. There were two doorways. The one on the wall across from the front door seemed to lead to a sitting room where the stairs were. The door we went through was to the left. It lead to the living room. There was a huge tv, couch, a couple chairs, and a coffee table. The next room was the dining room. It was huge. The table could probably fit like 50 people. I assumed Mario wanted it this way so the whole team and their families could come over. The next room we went into was the kitchen. Standing in front of the sink was Nathalie, Mario's wife, I assumed. When we came in she turned around.

"Hi" she smiled at me, then looked at Sidney. She looked a little confused so I figured Sidney must not have warned her I was coming.

"Hey Nathalie, this is Malana. Malana, Nathalie."

"Hello" she grinned and came over to hug me. I was a little shocked but recovered and hugged back quickly.

"Hi" I smiled, pulling away.

"Sidney I didn't realize you were back. How was practice? I hope the guys weren't messing around..." Mario said walking into the room. When he saw me he stoped looking puzzled. It looked like he realized something then he grinned, "Hello."

"Hi" I smiled, shy. I can't beleive I'm standing in a kitchen with Sidney Crosby, Mario Lemiex, and Nathalie Lemieux!

"Malana this is Mario. Mario, Malana." Sid spoke up.