A Pittsburgh Penguins Love Story 7

--Recap of the last two weeks which I'm skipping for time reasons--

Sidney and I have been dating for two weeks now. We've been together every day. The only times we weren't with one another was when I had class or Sid had to do interviews. He hasn't really been doing all that many lately. Sidney told his agent he was fine but we all knew he wasn't. It was pretty visable on his face when his head was hurting. I did my best to take care of him. He didn't like to be treated like a child though so I had to be careful not to let him realize how much I was actually doing. I liked helping him though. It was nice to be the girlfriend who gets to nurse her boyfriend back to health. He slept a lot and didn't do much else. We were very relaxed the last couple weeks. I was thankful for that. It was good that he didn't fight with me when I told him I thought he should rest. I knew this concussion was worse than we first assumed. When we woke up in the morning Sidney just looked tired like he needed to sleep more. By noon he was back to normal Sidney. Then by the time we ate dinner he would look so worn out. He forced himself to stay awake for games, although I know it wasn't easy.

Our relationship is great. Sidney's the perfect boyfriend. I feel like that's not enough to describe it. I feel like that's just how some junior high girl would describe it because they don't know what a deep emotional connection is. The truth is with love there are no words. You just know how you feel and there's no word great enough to describe it. Sidney's respectful, sweet, romantic, caring, and all the other things I never thought I'd find or deserved. There are things that we don't agree on we're not perfect. I've come to realize I'm to clingy. Sidney would never say this but I can tell he hates it when I'm constantly like "Are you sure you're feeling alright? So you need anything? The doctor said you're fine right?" I appologized a few times but he would always blow it off and say, "You don't need to appologize for caring," but I still feel like I'm annoying him. I try to keep myself from treating him like a child but I'm worried about him. I hate feeling like someone I love is hurt and I can't help them. I'm also starting to learn he has ocd. I'm not going to lie it's comforting to me. Reason number one is that I also have it. You see I have an obsession with making lists. I will lie awake at night and won't be able to fall asleep until I make a list of the clothes I'll wear the next day. It's weird but I can't help it. Reason number two I like feeling like I know him that well. I've got it down that if we're in the middle of a conversation at 3:00 he will get up and leave to make a pb&j sandwhich. And if there's a game, even though he's not playing, we have to have spaghettie for dinner. I personally don't like spaghetti but I make it for him. There are so many set things that he has to do I tend to not even notice them anymore. Mols laughs at us because Sidney will be doing one of his crazy traditions and I'll just sit on the couch watching tv like he's not insane.

The other girls also have their relationships to deal with. Geno's not really been himself lately, much to the dismay of Mel. He's frustrated with himself for the way he's playing. As a fan I'm glad. He should be upset with himself, all those turnovers are ridiculous. He's 15% of the capspace and he's doing absolutely nothing. As a friend, I feel bad. He was the best player in the NHL not to long ago but then he comes back last year and just doesn't play like himself. He missed yesterdays game against Jersey which is unlike him to. He was having problems with a pain in his knee, which worried all of us because it's a fairly reoccurring problem. We also later learned that what we thought to be a cold was actually a sinus infection.

Jordan's been in a great mood lately. He's been on fire, but even if he wasn't the fact that he's playing again would put him in a good mood. Him and Mols have been as inseperable as Sid and I.

Talbot's been good although he has been getting frustrated during games. Lately he seems to be the target of a lot of comments. Yesterday he let one get to him and actually fought. Mils seems to help him release some tention though.