arriving (read description)

"You're gonna love my friends, trust me," Dustin said. "Y/n? Y/n!" He yells, I stopped looking out the car window and turn to him and take off my Walkman. "Huh?" I ask, "I said... you're going to love my friends." He repeated. I raised my eyebrows and nodded at him and turned back to the window and put my Walkman back on. *hysteria by def leopard starts playing on my Walkman*

We arrive at Dustin's house, i walk into the guest bedroom. It's nice, I set my stuff down and I hear Dustin's mom knock on the door, I turn around and take my Walkman off and set it on the bed. "We can decorate it however you want." She said smiling. I don't know if she actually meant that or she just wanted to me be happy despite the fact my parents are dead. I unpacked some music and books and put them in my room. School started in two days so I still had time to get ready. Eventually, I did give into decorating my room. I put up posters of my favorite bands and singers such as Metallica, Ozzy Osborne, Black Sabbath, etc.

I am 17 and have no friends. Life kinda sucks right now and I don't think this shitty town will help, what also makes this town better is people think it's cursed or hell. I honestly don't care I just wanna graduate.

The next day I got ready for school and put out an outfit to wear tomorrow I got ready for bed then said goodnight to everyone then fell asleep.