Falling for him

I went home with Dustin sad. Eddie does not like me.

The next morning I got ready for school. I got Dustin then we headed to school.

When we arrived it was the same, girls staring at me with their boyfriends. I walked to my locker and opened it to see a note waiting for me. "Huh?" I picked up the note and read it. "Meet in the gym." The handwriting was kind of sloppy but whatever. I went to the gym and saw Eddie waiting there by the bleachers.  I walked up closer to him and he stared at the bleachers. There was no hole and no sign of anything there. Just boring wooden bleachers. We looked around the gym to make sure we hadn't missed it but it was just gone.  I sat down on a bleacher and Eddie sat next to me.  I looked at him and didn't say anything. "Y/n..." he said softly. He opened his mouth to speak but instead, he just leaned in and kissed me again. At first, I just sat there, then, I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him back.
"I did mean to do that the other day. And I wasn't sorry y/n." He said. I blushed a little "really?" I asked "really." He said with a smile. "The moment you sat down at our table I knew I wanted to do that," he said with a small laugh. I laughed too and held his hand "me too.." I said smiling.