Oh no

It's been a month since school started, my classes aren't the best but I've been getting closer to Eddie. He calls me by my name now.

-lunchtime-

I sat down next to Eddie and he smiled. "Y/n!" Dustin said, "yeah?" I asked
"Can you fill in for Mike today? He has to go to his sister's party or something." He asked. "For d&d..? You know I'm not that good." I said "what?! I've seen you play, you're great." He said, "whatever fine I'll go." I looked over at Eddie while saying that.

After school, I headed to the d&d room and no one was there. "Hm," I sat down my stuff and heard a noise behind me. I jumped and turned around to see Eddie "god you're so quiet." I said laughing. He smiled and walked closer to me. We made deep eye contact and we looked at each other's lips. Soon we were inching closer... until our lips were touching. What can I say? Eddie was an amazing kisser. Our kiss lasted about 3 seconds before we stepped back from each other and Dustin came in along with everyone else.

The whole game me and Eddie kept making eye contact, his brow eyes sunk into my soul and would fill my stomach with butterflies. Once the game ended everyone went out of the room after having snacks. I kept thinking about Eddie I had forgotten about the things watching me. I didn't care tho. I went to walk out the door but- "y/n!" I turned around and Eddie was standing there. "Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to do that." He said. Sorry? I thought to myself, oh god. He probably just felt bad for me. Say something!!! "Um yeah, I shouldn't have done that," I said while grabbing my stuff then waving to him goodbye then walking out the door.