Do i like eddie munson?

Eddie held my hands and said, "you're okay it's just this new town, I mean everyone thinks it's cursed and I'm sure you've heard of that." I smiled softly and kept holding his hands. "Did you say you walked here?" He asked "yeah..?" I said back. He sighed "well... unfortunately I can't let you walk back" he said and looked over at his van. "Ughhh fine," I said and we walked over to his van.

We got in his van and there were CDs and smoked joints everywhere, I didn't mind it tho, though It was my kinda car.

Once we arrived at my house (or new house) we made eye contact.
"Bye," I said softly. He gripped his steering wheel tighter and said "bye Cali" I thought to myself "a new nickname?" I blushed as I got out of the car and waved.

I walked into Dustin's room. "Hey," he said while feeding his turtle, "can you tell me about Eddie Munson?" I asked. "Wow Eddie Munson... he's like my brother, he's the leader of the hellfire club and pretty much no one likes him unless you know him, you get to see he's a nice guy." He said. "Hm," I said back and walked off to my room. I was surprised Dustin didn't ask why I was asking about him. It's not like I like him or anything... I can just think about him all day...