chapter 2 - It Always Comes Back

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/194779

Same Night - Day One

Night - On the Road - Hailey's Car

Hailey was driving intensely down the road, very fast in her black sports car, with Dustin in the passenger seat.

"I don't know what you really want me to do, Hailey," Dustin admitted.

"I'm gonna drop you off at my house, and I need you to go up to my room and grab the watch that Nadia left me when she and Niko left," Hailey answered in a rush, having no time to slow down after what she had just gone through and witnessed that night, and where she had to go because of all that happened. "It's on my nightstand. Niko left one for Will too when they left. Since we can't call them or radio them because people could be listening and trying to track them down, or me, El and Ruby could be found out, the watches are the only things that can help us contact them, but we could only use them in real emergencies."

"Like tonight," Dustin realized.

Hailey nodded. "Like tonight."

"What are you gonna do?" Dustin asked.

"I need to get to the trailer park," Hailey answered. "I need to make sure that Ruby and Billy are okay, if Max got hurt if she was involved. And Chrissy..." She knew that Chrissy was dead because of the pain that she felt from Chrissy and Aaron's deaths, but she was in denial that she lost her new friend that helped her with so much at school and made things a little more bearable outside her friend group. "I just need to see and figure out what to do."

Dustin nodded in understanding and agreement. "Okay, I'll use the watch to contact Nadia."

"Thank you," Hailey told him.

"Just be careful, okay?" Dustin asked.

Hailey nodded, pulling over outside the house. "Go, hurry. My parents left town again, and Steve's probably still at the video store."

Dustin got out of the car, closing the door, running up to the house.

Hailey drove away, tires squealing as she sped down the road.

Harrington House - Hailey's Room

Dustin hurriedly ran through the whole house, up to Hailey's room, reaching her bedside table, finding the watch, and picked it up instantly, hitting the call button on it. "Come on, Nadia. Please, please, please." 

Trailer Park

Ruby, Max and Billy were staring at Aaron's body in shock and horror, and at the red aura energy from Hailey in the air where Aaron had been killed, as the red energy seemed to be surging, charging or ripping at the air, before it started to fade away.

Eddie was terrified because the same thing had just happened to Chrissy in front of him in his trailer, running outside, even more scared and horrified when he saw Aaron the red power in the air above him, looking at Ruby, Max and Billy, who were just as rattled as he was, but not as much in shock given they had gone through something like this more than once. "Oh, no. It happened to you too?"