chapter 8 - Chaos Reigns

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/198024

Same Night - Day One

Eleven's Mind Space (Flashback to the Massacre of Hawkins Lab)

Night - Hawkins Lab - Rainbow Room

In the dark rainbow room, covered in her own blood, including coming from her eyes, nose, mouth and ears, Young Eleven was glaring through the broken window in front of her toward the Gate on the wall in front of her.

The growth that had quickly appeared all around the Gate quickly started to disappear back through the Gate, stitching the Gate in the wall closed, sealing it away, as Young Eleven watched in shock and confusion.

By the time Sabina walked in (after just waking up from nearly being killed by the door bashing into her head), there was nothing left of the Gate other than jagged, healing cracks upon the tiles on the wall.

Sabina looked around at the bodies all around her, disconcerted, swallowing. She looked at Young Eleven. "What have you done?" Young Eleven turned to face Sabina, breathing heavily, seething, looking furious but horrified by everything that had happened that night. "What have you done?"

Young Eleven just glared at Sabina, still breathing heavily. Soon, the anger left her face, as she looked confused and dizzy, lightheaded, and she fell unconscious right then and there on the floor.

Ruby's Nightmare

Night - Hawkins Lab - Experimentation Room

Vecna still had Ruby trapped, as he had been tormenting her and showing her everything from his mind instead of hers so Hailey had so little chance of finding her and interrupting him from showing Ruby the revelation that her mother Melody was really Cheryl Creel/Number Two, and Ruby was Henry's niece, and Henry was Vecna, and that Henry had ordered the car crash that had nearly killed her/paralyzed her, but had actually killed her parents.

Now, it didn't matter to Vecna if Hailey found Ruby or not soon, because he was almost done with her for the night.

Once again, Vecna was showing Ruby a visual of when Sabina and Brenner had given Young Cheryl and Young Henry tattoos, along with her father Young Charlie/Anthony/Number Three.

"All done," Sabina remarked. "Not so bad, was it? See? There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Is there, Ruby?" Young Cheryl asked.

Ruby was trying not to be bothered by how many memories were being altered to talk directly to Ruby, but this time, it wasn't just a memory alteration, but another fear tactic.

Young Charlie looked at Ruby, his eyes completely white, his voice distorted like Vecna's. "Why don't you take a seat?"

Ruby shook her head, walking to the door. "Fuck this. I'm out of here."

Hallway

Ruby ran into the hallway, looking around at all of the dead bodies on the ground, all of the blood everywhere, calling out. "Hailey! Hailey, can you hear me?! Hailey! I'm ready to get the fuck out of here now!"