chapter 5 - Past Sins

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/195360

Flashback 1 - Calliope's Mission

Day - Train Tracks

In the middle of nowhere, Calliope was speeding down the road with a man, Kirill, in the car next to her, as they were headed right for a Clandestine mission.

Two people were already in a car near the train tracks where they were supposed to be meeting. Their names were Rachel and Daniel.

Daniel checked his pocket watch. "They're late."

Hearing the train horn in the distance, Daniel started the truck, as Rachel picked up her rifle. The two exchanged a look with a nod, as Daniel sped them right toward the train, driving alongside it.

Inside the train were many people of the Russian and American programs in chains, drugged out of their minds so that they couldn't break free.

Calliope and Kirill were driving closer from across the field, right for the other side of the train.

Calliope spoke through a radio. "Rachel, coming up behind it. Keep 'em busy."

"Hang on," Kirill told her.

Calliope held onto the edge of the car, since it didn't have a car door, to keep herself steady.

In the other car, Rachel stood, aiming her rifle at the train, firing away, making the two men driving the train duck for cover as the windows next to them shattered from the bullets.

Daniel laughed.

Train Driver 1 looked at Train Driver 2. "Call it in!"

Train Driver 2 spoke through the radio. "Transport 0-1-niner. We got trouble on the railroad. Mile 23, send backup! Send backup!"

An airplane started to fly closer. "Roger that. On our way."

Kirill drove his car right onto the train tracks behind the train, coming up onto it quickly, looking at the girl in his passenger seat. "All you, Calliope!"

Armed soldiers on the train walked outside on the railings around the train, firing at Daniel and Rachel in the truck, making them both duck for cover while driving.

Daniel fired his own gun at the soldiers.

Calliope took off her seat belt, standing up within the car without doors, holding onto the car railings to keep her from falling as she climbed onto the car hood, an iron hook in her hand. "Get me closer!" Kirill drove them closer to the train. Once they got close enough, Calliope hooked the car to the train, jumping from the car hood up to one of the ladders on the back of the train, holding on tight. "Come on, Kirill!" Kirill climbed out of the car onto the car hood. The tire burst on the car from riding on the train tracks for so long, causing the car to tilt diagonally, making Kirill fall and almost land on the ground at such a speed that would surely kill him on the train tracks with his car still going the same speed as the train. "Kirill!" Kirill managed to catch himself, standing up. "Jump!"

The hook keeping the car attached to the train was almost loose.

Kirill leaped from the car hood to the train, onto the other ladder next to the one that Calliope was on. They both looked behind them as the car behind them flipped and crashed, going up in smoke and flames.

"Shit," Kirill said in shock.

Calliope looked over her shoulder toward the crashed car. "Let's go."

Before they could, Kirill spotted the plane in the sky. "Hey! Plane!"