Chapter 2: 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!!!

General POV

Flashback Date: 2 days after last chapter

Time: 0800

Today, Montana is being discharged from the infirmary. His ship was also let out into the open ocean to continue it's job.

Vestal: Alright, take it easy Montana. No fights until tomorrow.

Montana: I got it Vestal. Thanks.

Vestal: Just doing my job, now don't make this a habit.

Montana: Pfft, please. I can hold off raiding North Korean convoys and shore bombardment for a day.

Vestal: *glaring* Montana, I'm serious.

Montana: Y-yes ma'am!

Vestal: Good, now go.

Date: 3 days after last chapter

Time: 0600

Another day later Montana was walking to his ship to begin a raiding mission, but then a voice broke through the silence of the early morning.

???: You!

Montana: Um, me?

???: You're the bastard who called me a......bastard...fuck I said it twice!

Montana: Look man, I don't want any trouble. Plus, I've got some shit to do.

Just before he could continue on his way a burst of 20 mm bullets landed right beside him.

???: I want a duel, to regain my dignity!

Montana: Ok, why are you acting like a cowboy and a samurai had an unholy love child, and what the fuck's up with your riggings?'

???: *aims tank.......barrel? gun?* DRAW!!!

Montana: Ok, can I at least get your name?

???: You can call me Devil Dog.

Montana: So what is that your callsign, or....

???: DAMN IT JUST FIGHT!!!! *fires gun*

Montana: Oh shi- *dodges with abnormal speed*

Montana then got into an actual fighting position with his hand on the grip of his sword. The 2 opponents then circled each other, both posed to strike the other with Montana growling(He has an Indoraptor tail and acts like a faunus)........but then Devil Dog's jet engines acted up.

Devil Dog: *engines kick in* AHHHHhhhhhh...................

Montana: *shouting at his opponent* SO DOES THIS MEAN I WIN!?!?!?!? Eh, I'll count it. What was I doin again?........oh right merchant raiding.

With that Montana got out of his fighting position and sailed to the South China Sea/West Philippine Sea to start raiding North Korean ships.

Timeskip 3 weeks

It had been a successful hunt for the Super-Battleship as he let all the North Korean slaves off in the Philippines as he caught them in the country's waters. As he left and went back to M-Con his radars picked up the 2 second blip of a 5th-gen fighter releasing it's payload.

Montana: Shit......chaff chaff, chaff chaff.

The super-battleship released chaff and flares as a Tomahawk Cruise Missile flew straight into the decoys. A few seconds later the shape of someone, in rigging form, racing at full speed and out of control raced past the battleship.