Chapter 13: R18 shit and Ally?

Warning: There are lemons in this chapter, of course they're shitty -it's my first time.....no pun intended- but I'm putting this up just to warn anyone young in the audience. Also there's a lot of talk about reproduction aka baby making, at the beginning.

Monty POV

Monty: *thoughts* Well, tonight's the night............*sigh* it's mating season too.

Me and Ohio were hanging out by playing some Forza Motorsports 10 (it's about 2030-ish in this timeline) but I was nervous.

Ohio: Hey bro? You good?

Monty: Yeah, sorta......*muttering* Why did the heat come while this was happening?

Suddenly MJTM Missouri came into frame looking for the kitchen in the base.

Missouri MJTM: Hey kid, you good?

Monty: Oh, hi other Missouri. *sigh* It's just, I dunno how to put this, but it's mating season.....and I have a mate/wife-

Missouri MJTM: Uh huh....

As me and MJTM Missouri talked I lapped Ohio in her Ferrari 330 P3 again in my Ford GT40 Mk. II.

Monty: -and I'm about to lose my V-Card with her-

Missouri MJTM: Oh, congrats.

Ohio: I know right? *gets lapped* C'mon!

Monty: *ignores Ohio's outburst* -thing is Freelancer and Winter Dragon have been cock blocking me and her non-stop by being peeping toms......I dunno I guess I'm just nervous.....

Missouri MJTM: 'Bout what? Penis size?

Monty: *blushes* What?! No! Not that, I'll have you know I'm about 10 inches under there!

Ohio: And, how'd you find this out?

Monty: I got a ruler and measured it.

Missouri MJTM: Did you burn the ruler?

Monty: Yes, yes I did.

Missouri MJTM: Well, what're you nervous about then?

Monty: Well......you know how a dog has a knot......y'know on their reproductive organ?

Ohio: Yeah.......wait....don't tell me-

Monty: *blushing hard* Yup.

Missouri MJTM: So you have a dog penis......oh I get how you're nervous.

Monty: I could end up hurting her when I nut inside her!

I clutch my head in panic and drop my remote......but my car simply coasted across the finish line.

Ohio: *throws her controller on the floor* GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!

Missouri MJTM: *pats me on my back* Just, try not to be so rough.

Monty: That's the thing! It's mating season! Meaning if I start mating I lose any and all control over myself and go into a feral state of sorts.

Ohio: *in a trance* Hm.....I wonder if Alex can handle me while mating.

Missouri MJTM: Woah, slow down Ohio.

Monty: Sis? Snap out of it.

I snap my fingers directly in front of her face, she snaps out of it and looks around.

Ohio: Lemme guess, it happened again.

Monty/MJTM Missouri: Yup.

Ohio: *sigh* Damn this stupid heat cycle!