Chapter 8: Chorus Planet?

General POV

The infinity emerged from the portal near a planet in an unknown universe.

Montana: Great, where are we now?!

Infinity: Follow me to the bridge, we'll get a better look and determine if this was a massive mistake or not.

The heroes followed Infinity to the bridge where they found a Super-Earth (For those unfamiliar with the term, it's an Earth-like planet but roughly the size of Neptune) Ford seemed to not extremely like the planet.

Alex: What kind of Planet is that?

Ford: That's Planet Chorus.

DL: What kind of name is Chorus?

Montana: Who in their right mind names a planet like that?

Ford: Admittedly.........my wife, Nimitz.

Pearl: Wait...you're married to Nimitz?

Lincoln: That old Super-Carrier back in Norfolk?

Montana: Oh c'mon she's not that old.

Cleveland: Especially with the context of our world.

Infinity: Well, whatever the case, we need supplies, food, fuel, ammunition, and a few repairs. Especially in the hangar bay.

Infinity and Ford went to try and communicate with the planet's Space Traffic Control, while everyone else turned to make some conversation.

Montana: So.....what's your Montana like?

Missouri: Bossy, serious, strong, and like an older brother....especially cause his little brother Ohio is his second-in-command.

Cleveland (Freelancer): Speaking of siblings, you guys got any embarrassing moments with your's?

Cleveland: Oh yeah. There was this one time with Columbia in my world where.....wait Monty you ok?

Montana was actually sniffling a little in his spot.

Lincoln: Um, dad, you ok?

Montana: Oh? Yeah, yeah I'm fine.

Alex: Oh god, you shouldn't have mentioned Ohio.

Pommern: Why not?

Montana: *sigh* I don't have any siblings...

Missouri: Wait what?

Montana: You heard me....when I was built I was built as a one-off warship........I'm the only Montana-Class battleship to leap off the drawing board.........even though there were plans to build 5 of us.

Cleveland: *hugs Montana* Hey, you've got us now, don't ya?

Montana: *hugs Cleveland back* Yeah, I do. I just feel jealous.

Alex: Hey, how 'bout this. For helping me out in the alternate WW2 universe, I'll make you a little sister once we get back. How does that sound?

Montana: Why not?

Little Rock: That's great and all but we have to deal with this planet first.

Infinity: Alright, we've been cleared for landing.

Marlborough: Well? What're we waiting for? Set a course to the nearest landing pad.

Timeskip 4 hours

When the group had landed they got out via the hangar bay and were greeted by Nimitz and her bodyguards. But she was glaring distastefully at Infinity.