Chapter 10: Catching up to the timeline

Montana POV

Infinity reenters the atmosphere revealing......home?!

Montana: We're back?!

Infinity: Huh, Nexus must really like you guys.

Linc: Hey....what's that?

All of us look out the bridge windows to see Azur Lane, Sirens, the Titans, Strider Squadron, Navies from most world powers, Jaegers, and Atlas Frigates all teaming up on the Freelancer/Winter Dragon/UNSC base.

Montana: Oh goddammit, *turns to Infinity* they think you guys captured us.

Infinity: Alright, move out! We've got shit to do!

Everyone ran to the hangars and jumped into the Pelicans, but not to fight but to stop the fighting before everyone beat the absolute shit out of each other so everyone can face whatever evil will show up in the coming days.

Missouri: *roars a battlecry*

Montana: Ah fuck!

Cleve: C'mon Monty, we gotta stop his ass!

Linc: Yeah, c'mon Dad!!

Montana: Ok, you guys stay here and make sure nothing else crazy happens!

Me, my family, Alex, and Doc ran after Missouri and Marlborough before they could cause more damage.

Montana: Split up! Linc, Doc you guys and I are goin after Missouri and Pommern. Cleve, Pearl, Alex; you guys are after Lancelot and Alaska.

Everyone: Right!
Or

As they ran towards the frontlines they saw both groups and charged in. Missouri had locked his sword with Conqueror, Alaska had locked up with Shikishima, Pommern had started a rigging fight with Hannover, and Marlborough had locked up with Trigger but he was being overwhelmed so Montana made some adjustments to the plan.

Montana: Ok, those going after Lancelot, leave him alone for now! Everyone else is fair game!

Doc POV

That rapid change in the plan suddenly triggered a memory.

Memory 1

Missouri: Okay, so as soon as we get out into the field, Kurfurst will...

Kurfurst: Use my semblance to scare the enemies, causing them to stand still.

Missouri: Then me and Yamato will...

Yamato: Start raining a figurative hail-storm of shells down on our opponents, we got this babe.

Missouri: Gotcha hun, and then finally if there are any stragglers I will launch my F-35 and Destiny will...

Me: Start raining magic on this team, to drain whatever is left of their aura.

Missouri: Okay let's get to the arena and kick their asses.

Memory 2

Missouri: Ok new plan, Kurfurst chase Neptune, I'll go after Sun, Yamato goes after Sage, and Destiny goes after Scarlet.