Chapter 14: I'M NOT READY TO BE AN ACTUAL DAD!!!!

General POV

Picking up after last chapter the stare-off continued until suddenly Dysnomia fired a salvo at Marlborough, he dodged but the shell then hit Big 1 and scratched the paintwork.

Marlborough: OI!!!

Monty: WATCH MY PAINTWORK!!!!!

Missouri: Shut up Montana, no one cares about your stupid paintwork.

Montana: We fucking do you insubordinate motherfuck.

Missouri: Um......what does that mean?

DL: *whispering to Alex* Idiot.

Alex nods his head to this before Dysnomia and Marlborough start their duel.

Missouri MJTM: Well, I'm gonna head into.....Union right?

Linc: Yeah, Union.

Missouri MJTM: Well, I'm gonna head in and get settled, c'mon Team.

DL: *carrying lots of luggage* Right behind ya Mighty Mo.

Alex: I'm gonna inspect Big 1.

Ohio: I'll help out. *thoughts* Maybe I can get some good looks at his muscles!

Cleve: Well, while you guys do that.....me and Monty over here have something to take care of.

Monty: Wait wha-

Not giving Monty the chance to respond Cleveland dragged him into the campus.

Linc: I'm gonna go help the staff and the students, Pearl?

Pearl: Yep, I'm coming.

King Missouri: I'll help you kids out.

Ailith: I'm coming along too.

DL: I'm gonna help my team settle, then I'll go out to help the medics.

Pommern: *eating popcorn* Uh-huh, sure.

While Freelancer and Winter Dragon watched the fight Monty's family, Montana, Alex, Team MDGY, and everyone else just went about with reclaiming the school grounds. With Monty, things were a little different.

Cleve: Alright, no one's listening in on us.

Monty: Ok Cleve, what did you wanna talk about? This isn't normal behavior.

Cleve: *blushes* W-well.....I wanted to show you this.

She pulls out a positive pregnancy test from one of her pockets.

Monty: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Meanwhile with the staff Linc and Pearl were helping out the injured with the help of Alex who had concluded that the damage to the engine was simply superficial. King Missouri was stirring up a friendly rivalry with All Might and giving his specks to a muttering Izuku. Bakugo also challenged King Missouri to a fight whenever he was free but was never given the chance due to.....well life happening.

Izuku was also drooling over Big 1 which filled up 2 entire notebooks which he went through like an A-10 and its 20 mm rounds. But then the......peace and serenity, disregarding the fight going on, of the early Valean afternoon was interrupted by the bellow of a wild animal.

Monty: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!??!?!

Alex: That can't be good.

Bakugo: Ugh, what does cowboy want now?