PART 5

In a small abandoned place, that once belonged to a factory, a man in his 20s was sitting on a chair with crossed legs resting over the table in front of him.

He was busy counting the money, which he got for finishing his task. A group of other men were standing behind him, staring at the money with greedy eyes.

"Hmm, they gave the exact amount we asked for.." the man smirked.

"Good job guys." he turned towards the others. "Let's enjoy!" he waved the money on the air.

They smirked.

"Boss! Boss!!"
Before they could say anything , one of their men came rushing towards the man sitting on the chair.

"What?" he asked, a annoyed frown was visible on his face.

"A-a-ateez is here...." the man informed, cold sweat was running down through his temple.

The boss raised one of his eyebrows, "Oh?" He was surprised with the sudden visit. He knew they would visit him. But he didn't knew they would visit so soon. He wasn't ready to face them yet.

"Long time no see Kevin." a firm cold voice came from the group of men in front of him. They moved away, finally showing the source of the voice.

"Park Seonghwa! What a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?" Kevin smiled mockingly.

"The answer of your question ...I suppose you already know that? Or are you that much stupid?" Seonghwa gave him a fake sympathetic look.

Kevin's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"We had a deal, didn't we?"

He stayed silent.

"Why do you want to start your drug business in our college again?"

Kevin broke into devilish smile "The students of your college are the most enthusiastic ones into buying this shits... So why not?"

"So you don't care about our deal."

"Obviously, why would I? Surely a deal is nothing when it comes to gaining money." he smirked.

"Bastard!" someone from Seonghwa's group came forward in an attempt to beat the shit out of him, someone else stopped him.

"Mingi, stop."

"But San-"

San glared at Mingi, making him scoff and look away.

"Fine then." Kevin looked at Seonghwa, "If you don't , then I don't care about it also....since you forgot that time when you were on my knees...begging for mercy. As this deal was my pity on you... I don't even WANT to care about it." Seonghwa's cold face sent chills through his body.

"W-what can you do, huh? You guys are just a bunch of kids!" Kevin aggressively stood up from his chair.

"Oh...my apologies... I didn't quiet show you..what we actually can do."
Seonghwa shrugged his shoulders and moved his head slightly towards the back.

"Yeosang!"

"Yes, Hyung."

Yeosang's hand reached his pocket to pull out something. Kevin and his men became alarmed. But before they could do something, a loud blast was heard from not too far away.

Kevin's eyes widened in horror, "Nonono!! The DRUGS! THE DRUGS! Sir is gonna kill me!! No!"

Another blast was heard and it was near.

"What the fuck are you doing standing here?!?! Go and fucking do something!"
He ordered his men. After they started rushing, he growled, "Attack Ateez! DON'T SPARE THEM!" He pulled out a gun.

Suddenly he felt someone grabbing him from his back. A cold feeling of metal on his throat, made him freeze.

"Kim Hongjoong ....always best at sneak attacks, aren't you?" he laughed in despair.

"You know well. First, drop that gun." Hongjoong smirked, "If any of you even try to touch my friends .... Trust me, you won't get to even mourn for your boss." Kevin's men froze on their spot.

"Don't listen to-"Kevin heard another blast. Soon sound of the sirens of police cars were heard. Kevin's group of men started to run away but Mingi, San and another member of Ateez named Jongho didn't let them do so. The whole factory was on fire. Kevin was about to fire his gun but Seonghwa came forward in a flash, grabbed his arm and twisted it. He cried out in pain dropping the gun on the ground.

"No..this can't be..I can't lose... Park Seonghwa ! You will pay!" Kevin was about to struggle but he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head.

He looked back and realized, Hongjoong hit his head with the back of his knife.

He fell on the ground.

The frightening cold stare of Seonghwa's eyes was the thing he noticed, before slowly losing his consciousness.

..............

Next day

"Abandoned factory on fire?......... Weird..."

Yn smiled at her secretary, Ryan.

"What is so weird about it? There were drugs and people, so it can be expected,  Ryan."

Ryan shook his head, "I am not calling that weird , I am calling you weird..... I mean....you are smiling at your phone.....too much...?"

"Oh you noticed?" Yn touched her cheek but didn't stop smiling. She was looking at the picture of baby Seonghwa , that Yunho sent her the other day.

"No...Let me correct my sentence, you are scary."

Yn ignored him before widening her eyes and standing up straight.

"What happened?"

"I'm late!"

"Don't tell me..mam! You don't have to go to college ! Mam, the company nepeds you!"

Yn was rushing towards the door. When she heard him, she paused for a moment to look back at him, "Tell me Ryan....why exactly I pay you?" Her look made the poor boy gulp. "I-I will take care of everything ....uh...you can count on me mam..."

"Good." she went out.

Ryan sighed in relief, before jumping again at the sound of his phone ringing.

He sighed when he saw the caller id.

"Hello Mrs. Shen...."

"Ryan, did you convince her?"

"No, Mrs. Shen...no matter what I do...she won't stop going to college ..."

"Ryan...my boy...."

Sweat ran down through his forehead.

"Why are you so useless?"

She cut the call.

Ryan : "Mam doesn't pay me enough for this

Ryan : "Mam doesn't pay me enough for this."