PART 6

Author's P.O.V.

He walked through the hallway catching eyes of many students who were passing by. Murmurs could be heard here and there.

"Oh my goodness! Is that Seonghwa ? He's looking extra sexy today!"

"I know right? I never saw him dressing like that!"

Seonghwa heard the whispers of people. But his mind was too occupied with someone's thoughts to care about them.
He was wearing a white silk shirt, tucked under his tight black jeans. A black choker was wrapped around his neck and black eye-shadow painted his eyelids which almost got hidden, under his silky bangs.

He shot glares towards the people who were staring at him with their mouth agape, making them look away immediately. His eyes wandered around to catch a glimpse of that one person.

There were also two dorks, trailing behind him. One of them was Kim Hongjoong and another one was Jung Yunho, his best friends. Hongjoong was giving confused glances towards Seonghwa from time to time. His best friend was doing fine. Until two weeks ago, he started to do all sort of weird things making Hongjoong think, what did go wrong. That guy was literally acting like a pregnant woman needing attention for 24 hours a day! He was throwing tantrum for little things, getting irritated for absolutely no reason. Besides all these, he made Hongjoong and the others shout his name out loud, when he is in the college, especially in his classroom. It looked like he wanted to grab someone's attention, by his name.

Hongjoong looked at Yunho who was walking with a usual big smile on his face.

Suddenly Seonghwa stopped on his tracks, making Hongjoong bump on his shoulder. Poor Hongjoong let out a little whine and rubbed his nose. His eyes fell on his best friend, who looked like he was going to give a job interview after a minute.
Why is he looking so damn nervous?
He thought.

"Yn.." Seonghwa mumbled while unconsciously fidgeting with his fingers.

He took a deep breath and was about to approach her. But a dork was fast enough to beat him on that.

"Yn~" Yunho back hugged the woman who was busy in her locker.

Seonghwa clenched his fist. The feeling of irritation was clear in his eyes.
He strated to take large steps towards them.

Yn almost jumped when she felt large hands wrapping around her arms. She looked back.

"Yunho! Hope you are doing well, but first! Please let me go."

Yunho pouted and unwrapped his hands.

"Thank you." Yn took off her jacket and threw it into her locker.
She took another  one from her bag and wore it. Yunho stared at her with lost eyes, not knowing what to feel.

"Hey! I'm not dirty!" Yunho pouted angrily.

"Did i say you are?"

"Then why did you do that?"

"Did you disinfected your clothes?"

Yunho's lips turned into a thin line.

Suddenly they heard a chuckle beside them.

"Hyung! Why are you laughing? That's not funny!" Yunho whined, crossing his arms on his chest.

Seonghwa looked at him with gentle eyes. All irritation and jealously that he was feeling before, vanished in thin air.

Suddenly a chill ran down his whole body feeling someone's intense stare on him. He slowly looked towards her. His eyes fell on her surprisingly hungry ones.

Yn felt like her world had stopped. All she could see was Seonghwa , no one else.
Her eyes caught every detail of this pretty boy in front of her. Her eyes roamed slowly from his beautiful eyes to his perfect, slender legs. He looked too good and sexy that she could feel her throat getting dry. She licked her lips and she gulped hard.

She could feel, she was slowly losing control on herself.

Even Yunho could feel the intense tension between his best friends. It made him blush a little.

Seonghwa also stared back at her with great anticipation that as he have finally  grabbed her attention, now she's gonna talk with him and do her usual flirt with him. But every imagination he made, teared apart when saw her turning around and walking away. Seonghwa felt a piercing pain into his heart. His fist clenched as his heart started to beat fast.

What is wrong with you Yn? Why are you doing this after all the things you have done to me?"

A stray tear ran down his cheek. Feeling surprised, he aggressively wiped that before anyone could notice and started to walk away. But it didn't go hidden from someone's eyes.

Hongjoong saw the whole mystery unfold before his eyes as he studied the situation.

"I see...so this is what it is..."

Later at night ( At Ateez's dorm)

"Yah! Yunho!!" Hongjoong pushed Yunho, who was busy playing video games.

"What?" Yunho didn't look at him.

"Look at me you little pumpkin!" Hongjoong pulled his ear.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hyung! It hurts!" Yunho grabbed his hand.

"Then listen to me!"

"Ugh! What is it?"

"I guess... Yn is ignoring Seonghwa..."

Yunho looked at Hongjoong with wide eyes, "What? You noticed that too?"

Hongjoong nodded with a frown. Throwing his controller away, Yunho turned his body towards Hongjoong.

"Now... As we know.. Yn always took care him and gave all of her attention to him...." Hongjoong plopped on the sofa beside Yunho.

Yunho nodded, "But he never gave her even a glance!"

"No, he did!" Hongjoong protested.

"No, he didn't !"

"Fuck you! I saw that with my very own eyes!"

"No! You are just imagining it! I never saw that!"

"Because you are a fool!"

"No I am not!"

"Yes you ar-"

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" a voice cut through their bickering. They looked towards the source of the voice.

"You guys are loud! Me and Wooyoung  can't sleep...so keep it down, will ya?" San rested his arm on his hip.

After staring at them for a moment, he walked back towards their room.

"So....anyways.... Yn must be mad at Seonghwa for neglecting her all the time..."

"Or worst...she may have given up on him..."

Hongjoong and Yunho looked at each other with wide eyes.

"We can't let that happen!"

"We have to make that idiot ass Seonghwa realize his feelings as soon as possible... I fucking bet on my favourite boxer underwear that he loves that girl!"

"Who bets on an underwear?" Yunho rolled his eyes.

"I do, anyways.." Hongjoong cleared his throat, "I have a plan and I'm sure it will make Seonghwa talk to her."

"Spill!"

"Your friend...what was his name again? Eww-jun or something ?"

"It's Yeonjun!" Yunho narrowed his eyes.

"Yea, yea, him, him.." Hongjoong pointed his finger, "Call him..I need him for the plan."

"Okay..."