Part 10

Hello~ I'm back after shedding a lot of blood, sweat and tears ⌯' ▾ '⌯
(˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)

Thanks for waiting ~♡☆☆

Yn's P.O.V.

"Yn, you okay?"

I looked at Yeonjun, sitting beside me with loads of books and pages scattered around the big table in front of us. We were in the library.

"Yes, I'm totally fine."
I looked around. The library was quite. Only a few students were there, studying for their upcoming whatever exams, it was quite late, many students had already headed for their home.

"Yeonjun, I guess we should pack up for today... It's late and I'm sure you are tired too." I stretched my hands.

"You don't want to stay anymore..?" he sounded maybe a little bit grim? Can be my imagination. 

"Yeah...I mean...I have completed my part in this."

"Already?" he snatched my papers with widened eyes.

"Wow...That's cool...um.."

"What is it?" my voice turned soft when I saw his troubled face.

"Um..It's just...I didn't understand... These things.."

"You mean these?" I pointed my finger towards the papers he was holding.

"Yes.." He rubbed the back of his hand nervously before saying, "Can you...can you teach me...?"

"You mean these topics of the project ?"

"Um..no.. I mean.. I think I need a tutor.."

"Oh..?"

"Hey! It's okay if you don't want to."

"Did I say no?"

"N-no..."

"Don't worry... I am gonna make you understand these topics.." I gave him a faint smile.

"Wow..." he stared at me with sparkling eyes.

"What?"

"N-nothing?" he blushed.

What's wrong with him?

"Uh.."

"What's wrong ?"

"Um..will you teach me this fromula?...Like ....now?" he showed a paper that he was working on.

Before I could say anything, I heard a firm voice behind me.

"No."

I turned towards the source of the voice.

"Seonghwa ?" Yeonjun mumbled.

Seonghwa didn't spare him even a glance and he looked at me with affectionate gaze. 

Author's P.O.V.

Yeonjun crossed his arms over his chest, "Who are you to say "No"?"

Seonghwa's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. But his voice came out rather calmly, "Oh sorry...I shouldn't have, but you clearly can see that she's tired and needs rest. But they way you are manip- I mean giving her puppy stares...I don't think she could have said 'No'."

Yeonjun glared at him.

Yn looked between them before clearing her throat, "It's oka-oh!"
Shivers ran through her spine when she felt warm fingertips grazing the soft skin of her neck. Her head snapped towards Seonghwa, who smiled at her softly. He placed his hands on her shoulders.