Part 15

Yn's P.O.V.

I listened to the professor's blabbering, fighting the urge to yawn and fall asleep right there.

As I was lost into thoughts, I sensed something, mainly someone's head almost falling on the bench in front of us.

I immediately grabbed Seonghwa's forehead, not forgetting to be as much gentle as I can. Seonghwa's eyes were closed indicating he was in deep sleep. I smiled and slowly placed my hand on the table. His forehead was resting on my palm. He slowly shifted on his seat sleepily and rubbed his cheek against my palm.
I almost giggled at how cute he looked. I was listening to the teacher and giving glances towards him from time to time.

Soon the class finished and students started to run out of the classroom.

Seonghwa still didn't wake up.

I stared at him lovingly as he peacefully slept over my hand.

Suddenly Yunho dashed his way towards us.

Author's P.O.V.

Yunho was about to jolt Seonghwa awake, but immediately stopped on his tracks when he saw, Yn glaring at him.

Her eyes were as if saying, "Try to do something stupid, I will bury you alive."

Yunho gulped.

"Ahaha....I wasn't about to do anything..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

Before Yn could say something, Seonghwa slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh hey, hyung! You are awake!" Yunho smiled.

"Oh! The class is finished? Why didn't you wake me up?" Seonghwa asks Yn and looks down at her hand, realising something.

"I slept on your hand!?"

Yn nodded.

"Oh...it must be hurting...I mean my head is heavy and-"

Yn laughed, "It's okay Seonghwa! It isn't hurting nor your head is that heavy!"

"But still..." Suddenly Seonghwa take her hand into his and kisses her palm.

"Thank you for taking care of me, darling."

Yn looked at Seonghwa, flustered.

Yunho blinked.

Yn turned her face towards the side, cupping her mouth, her cheeks were red.

"It was cheesy you know..." Yn murmured.

Seonghwa laughed.

"Well, I guess you have to get used to it honey~" he said teasingly.

Yn looked at him and gave him a smile.
"Of course~ I would love that~" she teased him back.

"So my teasing didn't work on you..." Seonghwa started to sulk.

"It did just now! A little bit..." Yn smiled meekly.

Seonghwa sulked even more, making Yn panic internally.

"Shit! Did I make him sad?" She thought as she tried to reassure Seonghwa that his teasing works.

"Um...you guys remember that I am here right..?" Yunho sighed.

"Come on! Let's have our lunch before the lunch break finishes!"

Yn and Seonghwa nodded.

...............

Yn, Seonghwa and Yunho were heading to their next class, with Hongjoong and San tagging along.

When they reached the class they saw all the students gathering at a place together.

"What's going on there?" Hongjoong asked, confused.

"There he is!" A student pointed his finger towards Seonghwa, making all students looking back at them.

Seonghwa stopped on his track, highly alerted as well as confused.

The student who pointed at him, slowly walked towards him.

"Park Seonghwa..."

"And you are?"

The student made an offended face. But then shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, of course you don't know me. I am David."

Seonghwa didn't say anything as he stared at David coldly.

Yn looked at Hongjoong indicating if he knows this man but Hongjoong shook his head.

"Well, can you hand me your bag please?"

All the students behind him were staring at Seonghwa intently.

Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows but didn't fight back, sensing the tension in the classroom. He gave his bag to David calmly.

David smirked and opened every chain of his bag, turning it upside down, causing every object of his bag fall on the floor.

Yn glared at him. But Seonghwa didn't say anything as he was observing his actions calmly.

"What the hell!" Yunho snapped.

"Here it is....See guys?" He looked back at the students, pointing at something.

It was a whole packet of drugs. The students gasped.

Seonghwa widened his eyes, staring down at the drug.

Every students looked at Seonghwa, some were scared and some were furious.

Hongjoong and Yunho were too stunned to speak, while San shouted,

"This isn't true! Someone has put it in my hyung's bag! It isn't his!"

"Huh? Do you have proof? Come on, the truth has been revealed. Seonghwa is a drug dealer and also a drug addict!" David said, mockingly.

San, Hongjoong and Yunho growled and were about to attack David.

But Seonghwa raised his hand stopping them.

"Hyung..."

Seonghwa shook his head. There was no point in fighting, it wouldn't prove his innocence.

Seonghwa lowered his hand slowly.

"That's hard to believe, but that isn't unbelievable either...He is known as a bad boy in this whole fucking college!"

"Exactly!"

"What a hideous act!"

Seonghwa heard the students whispering. He clenched his fists. He never felt so wronged in life.

His hands felt cold, his heartbeat was increasing by time.He wanted to shout that it wasn't true, that he wasn't a drug addict nor a dealer.
But it will go into deaf ears.

Because nobody will believe him.

It isn't right....it didn't feel good...why was David doing this...what if...what if Yn believes David too...-

Suddenly he felt warmth on his hand, making him snap out of his thoughts.

Yn has taken his hand into hers. She squeezed it gently.

Seonghwa felt warmth spreading inside of his chest as his heartbeat was slowly calming down.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards her when she said in a clear and dominant voice,

"Let's not jump into conclusions without checking the reality properly...shall we?"

Yn smiled as she calmly approached David.

"So, Mr. David....let me kindly ask you the first question that came in my mind.."

David could feel cold sweat running down on his back.

To be continued....