Part 11 (3rd Portion)

Author's P.O.V.

Soft breathing, with collided heartbeats,
the earth around him felt like mist.

Seonghwa couldn't believe it was happening, finally.

The heat of the love that rose to his cheeks, made him slowly close his eyes.
Losing the sense of everything else but the warm feeling of those plush lips...on his own...at that moment.

Yn slowly caressed his cheeks, then slide her hand down along the beautiful tanned skin of the man's neck.

Seonghwa shivers.

Her hands slowly wrapped around his waist before bringing him closer to her, while Seonghwa finally got the courage and tilted his head to one side, to get more taste of those addictive, soft lips.

Yn gently nibbled on his bottom lip, making him whine a little.

They were so into the moment, that they didn't realize when a car came in front of them

and two people came out of it.

".........."

"............Hyung.........?"

"Yah, Jongho! Don't look!" San covered the younger's eyes.

Seonghwa's eyes snapped open before immediately breaking the kiss and covering the woman with his body, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"What-what the hell?"

"Um..sorry hyung...Didn't mean to interrupt your love session ....uh..."

San scratched the back of his head with a nervous laugh.

Yn peeped through Seonghwa's shoulder.

"But....to be honest...I'm relieved ..."

Jongho pushed San's hand away from his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I never saw you with any girls...nor in any relationships....so I thought...you...you maybe asexual or a gay...but now, as I saw that, I have realized.....you aren't ! I'm relieved !" San gave a sweet smile, with cute dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Eh?"

"Pfft...Hahahahahaha!" Yn started to laugh hard.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" Seonghwa looked at her.

"And she's cute!" Seonghwa snapped his head towards San.

His glare didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Aaaand ~ you are possessive too~"

Seonghwa's cheeks flushed pink.

"Aiyaa! Hyung stop it! You are embarassing him.." Jongho patted San's shoulder.

"Eh? I'm not embarassing him! I'm just saying what I'm seeing!" San looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Shut up San! Why are you here anyway?"

"........."

"........"

Jongho and San looked at each other.

"You.....told us to come.."

".........."

Seonghwa realized.

With bright red cheeks, his gaze went to the car beside them.

He cleared his throat. "Well, Yu-"

"Ack!"

Suddenly Yn touched her chest and started to cough, hard. Seonghwa forrowed his eyebrows and looked towards her.

"W-what happened ?" Seonghwa grabbed her shoulders.