PART 7

"No."

"What? Why-Yah! You-"
Yunho pinched Hongjoong's waist while glaring at him. Hongjoong pouted madly when Yunho pulled him behind his back.

"Yeonjun..."

"I said no!"

"But-"

"Why don't YOU guys do it?"

Hongjoong and Yunho blushed, "Cuz...you know...she belongs to our Seonghwa and Seonghwa is like our own brother! We c-can't..."

Yeonjun raised one of his eyebrows.

"I don't even fucking know her and you are telling me to like her?"

"No! No! We aren't saying that!" Yunho shook his head, "We are telling you to ACT like you like her..."

Yeonjun sighed, "Are you guys sure that if I do that...Seonghwa will realize his feelings? What if he actually doesn't like her in that way?"

Hongjoong's and Yunho's "Are you serious" look made him press his lips together.

"Okay...fine, since you are my best friend, I will do it for you, Yunho...show me her picture..."

Yunho nodded as he pulled out his phone.

".........Um...dude..." Yunho smiled, not-so-painfully.

"What?"

"Um..... I don't....have her picture..."

Yeonjun sighed loudly.a Hongjoong slapped his forehead rethinking his life decisions.

"Alright fine! Why did I even bother! Introduce her to me in the College.."

"Okay~"

Seonghwa's P.O.V.

I don't think I love her. She was just around me a lot and always took care of me, for which, I may have gotten used to her. I'm sure I will be fine...It's not like I can't live without her.

I thought as I stared at the empty basketball court in front of me.

"That's right! I'm not in love... I'm just not used to the change of reality..." I looked up towards the sky.
Like the black clouds that were hiding the blue, vast sky behind them,something was also clouding the joy of my heart.

Yn's P.O.V.

It's been one week since I am ignoring him. I am not actually ignoring him, I have been watching him from afar. I am scared that I will lose my control if I go near him. I never thought about touching him like that, ever. But my dreams pulled out the darkest desire, that I never thought, will exist in my mind.

Taking care of him and always staying by his side, were the only thoughts that I had been focusing on.

I always wanted to see him happy and nothing else.

My desires can't come in the way of loving him. I don't even dare to think about my desires.

Because if he ever got to know about these , I am sure it will make him feel uncomfortable.

And I don't want to him to feel uncomfortable, when he is my only "comfort zone."

I looked at the mirror in front of me. My eyes focused on the tear that slowly fell  from my eyes. I gently put the hair brush, that I was holding, on the dressing table.

"Seonghwa...I love you...

...I'm missing you..."

Author's P.O.V.

"Ynnnn!"

A loud voice rang through the hallway making Yn stop on her tracks. She looked towards the person who just called her.

"Oh, hi Yunho!"

Yunho came towards her with a pretty handsome looking guy trailing behind him. She looked at that guy , his hair was dyed blue and he was pretty tall as he stared down at her with unreadable look.  She looked back at Yunho, giving him a questioning look. Yunho smiled at her.

"Yn! Meet Yeonjun , my best friend!"

She again looked at the person named Yeonjun.

He was already staring at her.

"And Yeonjun! Meet Yn!" 

"........."
Yeonjun only stared at her.

"Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun extended his hand, "Hi, Yn..it's nice to meet you.. I am shifting into your class...so hope you will take care of me."

Yunho looked at him surprised.

Yn absentmindedly nodded and shook her hand with him.

"You are shifting into her class? When? Why don't I know that?"

"Oh, I just decided it." Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders.

Yunho looked at him suspiciously , but didn't say anything.

"Um..I should go to my class..It's getting pretty late.. Um..see you soon,Yeonjun." Yn showed a small smile before walking away.

Yeonjun couldn't help but keep staring at her figure until she disappeared.

She's pretty......