PART 8 : "Let's see who wins"

Author's P.O.V.

"What? He changed his class?" Hongjoong raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I don't know what's wrong with him...I mean, why would he go to that extend level just to help us?" Yunho bit onto the chocolate cookie that he was holding.

"Oh..I guess I know...What's going on in his mind.." Hongjoong smirked.

"Eh?" Yunho spaced out.

"Yn is pretty, nice, of course anyone will like her... Plus she deserves someone's love at some point in her life, we all do. So, if Yeonjun becomes that someone , what's wrong with that?"

Yunho puzzled face instantly turned into shocked one.

"You-you mean....Yeonjun ....he likes her?"

Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders, "I guess? I mean that makes sense to me..."

Yunho choked on his cookie.

"What did you just SAY?"

Hongjoong smirked. He knew he was in their room, listening to their conversation secretly. He looked towards his direction.

"Oh, Seonghwa what's up?"

Seonghwa burst into the room and grabbed Hongjoong's shoulders. Shaking him violently, he snapped, "What did you just say? What do you mean by Yeonjun likes Yn?"

"What do I mean by that? Seonghwa it's exactly what you understand by it! Stop shaking me like that or I might vomit on your pink pajama!"

Seonghwa immediately let go of him making a disgusted face,

"Why...why..Yeonjun likes...her?"
Seonghwa's eyes showed so much emotion, he was confused about his feelings himself.

"Why? Do you think no one can like her? Or she can't like someone else? Grow up Seonghwa! Face the reality! Everyone has the freedom to like her and same goes to her too." Hongjoong's face was serious.

Yunho took another bite on his cookie.

"No...she likes me..." Seonghwa mumbled , but it was audible to Hongjoong.

Hongjoong slammed his hand on the table in front of him, making Yunho jump in surprise.

"She likes you? Yes, she liked you and she also has the right to like someone else now. If you ask me why..Seonghwa tell me, have you ever responded to any of her care or love that she showed you constantly? Did you guys established anything? No, right? Then why do you want her to still hold onto you? Do you want her to run behind you forever? Do you know how pathetic you are sounding right now?"

Yunho wanted to stop Hongjoong , but couldn't. Because he knew, no matter how harsh Hongjoong was sounding, he was telling the truth.

Seonghwa ran out of the room making Hongjoong sigh out. He looked at Yunho.

"....................."

"What?"

"How many cookies did you finished right now?"

"Um...8?"

"You do remember that those cookies were Jongho's....right?"

Yunho looked at the ninth cookie that he was holding with widened eyes.

"SHIT!"

Hongjoong shook his head while pulling out his phone.

He called someone.

Seonghwa's P.O.V.

I sighed, staring at the flowing water in front of me. Wind blew, making my hair disheveled. I came to the lake that was near our dorm. I looked up at the sky. The stars were shining brightly making me smile a little. Suddenly Hongjoong's words repeated in my mind.