𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

song: quarterback - wallows

y/n's POV

cole and i continued with our messing around antics whenever we were alone.

and it's fun, of course.

we are now on our way to Saint Paul, Minnesota, and i'm sat on the couch with braeden playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. it was always a game we'd play when we were younger, and i beat his ass half the time. it's a fun sight to see.

cole was sitting on his bunk doing cole things while dylan was leaning against the arm of the couch watching the game go down.

"you just spam the same button over and over again. it's not fair." braeden whined. "and who's still winning?" i taunted, making him cross his arms and pout like a baby. "rematch!" he demanded, dylan shaking his head and laughing. "actually, no. i need a break to recharge and beat you fair and square!" braeden said, getting up from the couch. "not only am i the best lemasters, but i will always be le master."
"that was so corny it makes me sick." i said, disgusted. "i wanna try." cole said out of the blue, coming over and sitting in braeden's spot. "prepare to cry." i said, smirking at him. "game on."

• • •

"okay, game off." cole complained, switching the game to something else. "are you crying yet?"
"shut up." he mumbled, but then smiled at me. i got up and went on my phone. to my surprise i saw texts from the girls.

hoes
june 29, 10:10 AM

julia: Y/N HI

eliza: it's been too long i hate it :(

you: omg hi i miss you

julia: any cole updates?
;)

you: many
we kiss
a lot
and some other events occur

julia: WHAT

eliza: is it the "events" i'm thinking of😟

you: most likely

julia: O M G
does anybody know yet?

you: no
but for now we want to keep it that way

eliza: that's valid
keep us updated though ;)

• • •

y/n_lemasters

liked by colepressston and 1,835 othersy/n_lemasters just beat this bitch and braeden on smash bros life is good🤌view all 72 comments

y/n_lemasters just beat this bitch and braeden on smash bros life is good🤌
view all 72 comments

braedenlemasters i am still le master
y/n_lemasters
y/n_lemasters @braedenlemasters ENOUGH OF THAT

dylanminnette it was a sight to see truly
y/n_lemasters

colepressston in my defense spamming buttons isn't a winner move
y/n_lemasters
y/n_lemasters @colepressston but??? who??? won???
user1 @colepressston @y/n_lemasters why do i ship this🫣
dylanminnette @user1 same

• • •

i walked angrily into the tour bus, cole apologizing profusely behind me. "i'm sorry, okay?"
"sorry isn't going to get rid of these hickeys, cole." i said coldly, moving my hair out of the way to reveal what he marked a few minutes prior. he scratched the back of his neck looking at them. "i guess i had some pre-show excitement and... over nibbled."
"we're dead if anybody sees this." i ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

this man.

dylan came onto the bus, making me close the bathroom door. "cole, there you are! the show's gonna start in a few minutes. what are you doing in here?" dylan's muffled voice questioned. "needed to grab my jacket. i'll be out in a sec." i then heard the door close, making me get out of the bathroom. "i'm going to try and figure this out. go before it's too late." i told him. he chuckled, kissing me on the cheek and exiting the bus.

i sat for a few minutes before an idea came to mind. i whipped out my phone and called the girls. "HEY GiIiIrlll!" eliza screamed through the phone, making me flinch. "i need help."
"with?" julia asked, concerned. "how does one get rid of- um- this?" i panned the phone down to my neck, hearing the girls audibly gasp. "JESUS CHRIST!" eliza yelled. "guys, this is serious! braeden will die on the spot if he sees this. and i'm not doing the whisk method."
"makeup?"
"i don't own anything."
"hence why you have us." julia said, smirking.

• • •

the automatic doors of CVS opened, me entering with my phone in my hand. eliza and julia were still on FaceTime, telling me what to get. "get concealer and foundation?" eliza said, but it was more like a question than a statement. i groaned. "this sucks."
"then maybe you should stop swallowing cole everyday." julia chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

• • •

i made it back to the tour bus with some time to spare, being that the boys were still playing their concert. "i think i got it from here, guys. thank you so much."

we talked for a few more minutes before hanging up. i dumped the bag full of makeup onto the bathroom counter, spreading it out contemplating which one to use first. you may think i would know how to do this being that i'm a girl, but i don't.

at all.

after a lot of rubbing and blending later, i finally made it look like there was nothing there. i sighed, shoving everything back into the CVS bag and shoving it under the bed i was sleeping on.

• • •

my nap was interrupted by multiple footsteps stomping into the bus. "and then i was like- oh, hi
y/n." braeden said. "did we wake you?"
"it's okay." i mumbled, sitting up in the bed and rubbing my eyes. i looked back and forth between the three of them. they dripped of sweat. "i call dibs to shower first!" dylan exclaimed, running to the bathroom. "sorry i couldn't go to the show tonight, i was out and then i guess i passed out." i told braeden. he shook his head, lifting his hand up in front of him. "it's quite alright." he sat down on the couch, turning on the TV.

cole came over to me, sitting at the end of the bed. "are you still mad at me?"
"maybe."
"that's fine. i'll make it up to you eventually." he grinned, giving me a wink before joining braeden on the couch.