𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

song: guitar romantic search adventure - wallows

y/n's POV

braeden and cole sat around the studio while dylan was picking up some drinks for us. about two weeks have passed, and the four of us are finally hanging out again. the two boys were fiddling with their instruments and i was sat on the couch.

the door swung open to reveal dylan, holding a tray of drinks that he placed down on the table in front of me. "now that we're all friends again and can all be in the same room without awkwardness and almost murdering each other, we need to plan on what to do when we go back on tour." dylan instructed. "like, a set list and what not."
"can't we just use the same one from before?" braeden asked. dylan shrugged. "let's mix it up a bit. it's more fun that way."
"y/n! you should come for the other half. i know you said you won't, but this time we're going to Europe." braeden exclaimed out of the blue. "i have a job, you know."
"please? you always wanted to go to Europe."
"pretty pwease with a cherry on top?" cole chimed in, giving me puppy dog eyes. "fine. man children." i said, rolling my eyes at them.

• • •

after they figured out a set list and even made a few beats for fun, cole came over to sit down next to me. he interlocked his fingers with mine and stared at me. i could tell he was in deep thought by the way his face scrunched up slightly. "what's on your mind?"
"we're together, right? like, you're my girlfriend?"
i gave him a blank stare, as in a stare that read 'you're serious right?' he didn't catch on with it and waited for my answer. "no."
"wait, what?" he said in shock, a look of sadness across his face. "yeah. i have a boyfriend back in Neverland who i've been sleeping with on the side." his face got even sadder as i let out a laugh. "that wasn't funny." i squished his cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips. he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. "you're a very cuddly person."
"only for you, my love."

• • •

colepressston

liked by y/n_lemasters and 72,739 otherscolepressston tour part 2 soon YAYview all 921 comments

colepressston tour part 2 soon YAY
view all 921 comments

y/n_lemasters you couldn't the take two seconds to get that knot out?
colepressston
colepressston @y/n_lemasters shush ya face
    y/n_lemasters @colepressston and don't get me STARTED with all the wires on the floor
colepressston
    braedenlemasters @y/n_lemasters shut it lady
colepressston

dylanminnette you're so hot
colepressston

user5 how can ones side profile be so immaculate?

braedenlemasters writing a song about me i hope😘
colepressston
   colepressston @braedenlemasters you bet qt😍
user1 @colepressston @braedenlemasters 🚢