Caught Red Handed

After a few seconds Kyle decided to break the kiss and survey the other's face for a reaction. Stan's eyes were wide as the two stood there looking at each other. For a moment it felt like time stood still, and the rest of the world ceased to exist. Both boys hearts raced.

And for Stan, he felt something he'd never felt before, not even with Wendy. His entire body heated up, but he had light goosebumps that made him feel lightly chilly at the same time.

The time that passed without response left Kyle worried that the person he had fallen hard for didn't share his feelings.

Stan was no longer in control of his body, and without thinking he practically threw himself onto the taller male and kissing him with a lot more passion than the quick kiss they shared moments ago.

Kyle's face turned from a light pink to a deep crimson as Stan stared pushing him up against the shed wall. This was hotter than any fantasy the ginger could conger over the years, and better because this wasn't just another wet dream.

A look of pure lust gleamed in Stan's icy blues as he broke the kiss and gasping for air. Was this real, was he really getting worked up over his childhood best friend "K-kyle?" He stuttered just to be interrupted by a smirk from the ginger.

Without warning the taller boy turned and roughly pinned Stan to the wall that he himself had been pushed up against. Kyle no longer restraining himself pulled both of Stan's arms above his head and started kissing his neck and jawline, earning soft sweet gasps from the goth.

The raven haired boy shuttered at the taller boys touch, loving the way Kyle took full control of his body. It was almost as tho the ginger somehow placed a spell on him with just one simple kiss, and now he wanted, no needed more. He felt Kyle move his leg between his own, his breathing hitched as the gingers knee gently rested against his growing erection.

Kyle couldn't help but wear a smirk as he looked down at the pantting mess in front of him. He quickly reconnected their lips and sliding his tongue into the others mouth, completely dominating the smaller boy. He tasted so sweet, and felt as tho nothing on this earth could separate the two from this moment. But he couldn't be more wrong.

Moments after entering Stan's mouth the two boys were abruptly interrupted by Randy walking in. Stan's father stood in the doorway with a completely shocked expression written across his face.

Stan pushed Kyle off of him, leaving the tent in his pants noticeable. He quickly threw his hands over himself, trying to hide it. "D-dad?" He stuttered in both embarrassment and light fear, "it's not what it looks like".