The Gay Birds and Gay Bees

As the end of a long day of promoting and selling his Teggerity Weed, Randy finished counting his earnings and went out to find his son. His intention was to tell Stan that he did a good job, and now that his son was a teenager,  maybe offer to smoke just a little Crack with him for being so helpful. But when Randy walked into the shed, the only thought that ran through the Crack Witches head  was 'WHAAA~?'

The scene in front of him was far from what he expected to walk into. One, Stan had become such a loner that seeing him hang out with anyone was rare. And he definitely would have remembered if Stan seemed interested in anyone.  Two, was his son gay? Had he been hiding in the closet this whole time? Could his son have been too scared to tell him? There was a silence that filled the room, shocked the only thing Randy could do was apologize and excuse himself. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt" he said staring at the two for a moment and then adding an "you did a good job today Stanley" and walking out to give the teens some alone time.

After leaving the shed, Randy quickly made his way back to the house, calling his wife's name over and over, "Sharan~! Sharan!"

Sharan was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Randy burst through the front door saying her name in a tone that suggested he had some crazy news or story to tell her. She gave him a side glance and continued what she was doing. "What is it this time Randy?" She asked, already prejudging what the man had to say would probably be something she had no interest in.

"Stan is gay!" He said getting right to the point.

Sharan actually stopped what she was doing and completely turned around to face her husband.  "Did Stan tell you that?" She asked also taken back by the words spilling out from his mouth.

Randy shook his head no, "you remember that red headed kid that Stan would play with awhile back?" He asked.

Sharan though for a moment, "are you talking about Kyle?"

"Yes!" Randy said with a lot of emphasis, "Stan is making out with him in the shed right now.  I saw it myself. I'm so proud to have a gay son!" Randy was obviously thrilled, and excited. "Oh I'm gonna have to change up 'The Talk' a little. I have to Google how to tell Stan about the gay birds and bees." The overjoyed father was definitely getting ahead of himself as usual.

Sharan looked slightly concerned, "You just left them alone out there? I don't know if Stanley is old enough to be getting into a sexual relationship yet. I don't think he's ready"

Her words made Randy's browse furrow, "Well I don't think that it would make me a very good father if I walked in and started lecturing them. We will be supporting our son and that's final!" He said shouting a little above his already loud voice.

Sharan rolled her eyes and signed. Was her husband really that dense? The answer was yes, yes he was. "Randy, I have no problem with our son being gay, I just don't want him to be sexualy active this young."

"Well from what I saw, that lines already been crossed. So let's just make sure he's doing it safely." Randy spat back, just earning a role of the eyes from his partner, accompanied by a heavy sigh and a "okay, whatever Randy".

Stan's father immediately left the room and went to resurching about gay birds and bees.