Should I Just Go Fuck Myself

Stan stood outside the front door waving goodbye to his childhood best friend and current crush as he slowly disappeared behind the fields of tall marijuana plants. He sighed heavily before turning back to the front door, begrudgingly he turned the nob andwalkinginside. He knew Randy well enough to know that what he had witnessed in the shed wouldn't have been kept to himself. 'This odda be fun' the teen thought to himself.

As the boy walked in, he could smell his mothers homemade baked Mac 'n' cheese. He always appreciated his mothers cooking, if there was one thing he could count on, it would be a satisfied stomach by the end of the meal. Stan could think of so many things to complain about, but Sharon's cooking skills was not among them. His father's big mouth on the other hand left him pre-irritated before even needing confirmation that he blabbed.

As Stan sat at the dinning table, his mothers concerned expression was all he needed as proof.
The table was silent for the first few minutes as everyone started eating their Mac 'no cheese. That was till Stan decided to be the one to break the lack of conversation.

"So Dad, I'm gonna be going out tomorrow evening, so I might not be as much help as I usually am." He said with a light hint of pink tinting his cheeks, thinking about Kyle, and their first date.

Randy smiled and said "oh that's alright, I'm just glad to see you getting out, and seeing someone for a change." But as Stan's father replied,  his mother looked almost upset. "Oh where will you be going?" She asked trying not to overreact.

"There's a Halloween party at Clyde's place, Kyle's taking me." Stan said bluntly.

Shelly, Stan's older sister decided to chime in with  "I thought you lost all your friends turd!?"

"I didn't lose all my friends, I just haven't talked to most of them in awhile... and Kyle is kinda more than just a friend now, so get used to seeing and hearing about him alot more now." Stan shot back a bit defensively.

Sharon watched the two bickering before clearing her throat, "what time do you think you'll be getting home?" She asked, being a little nosey.

Stan just shrugged, "I might end up staying the night at Kyle's place, but I'm not sure yet." He answered, he could feel his mother about to say something about that being either inappropriate or something along the lines of her not wanting them to be alone and or sleeping together. But Randy spoke, cutting his wife off and said "well I think that's great! But Stanley, your mother and I just want to be sure that if things get physical, that you're doing it safe and responsibly."

Sharon sighed and excused herself from the table. Shelly followed her mother, but she couldn't help but make one more jab at her younger brother before leaving. "Now you're a fudge packing turd." She laughed.

Stan just rolled his eyes to his mom and his sisters comment. He looked at his father, "Condoms right? I don't think I would catch anything from Kyle anyways..." he trailed off a little, submerged in his overactive brain. "Dad... is mom upset because I might be Gay? I thought both of you were more progressive and accepting than that. But I don't think Mom supports me with this."

His father shook his head,  "I'm pretty disappointed with her attitude about this as well, but it's not because you like another guy son. She doesn't want to support you being sexualy active at this age."

Stan gave an annoyed expression, "so mom literally wants me to just fuck myself then..."

Randy tried to hold back a laugh, and failed. After a good chuckle he responded with a "that's right son".

Stan rolled his eyes, "you'd think that after two years of keeping myself locked inside or alone around this farm, she'd be happy to see me  come out of my shell a bit. I haven't dated or even been interested in anyone since Wendy, I even distanced myself from my friends. Now I'm trying to find something better in life, and she has to have a hair up her ass?!" It had become pretty obvious that Stan was getting frustrated. But still he managed to make Randy laugh.

"Maybe I should buy her a new pair of tweezers so she'll stop taking it out on you" the boys father managed to say between laughs and banging on the table to emphasize how funny he thought that scenario to be. After he regained his composure, Randy cleared his throat and began, "so I'm sorry if this is too weird of a question, but I've always wanted to know... what's it like to kiss a guy? I mean... I actually had a gay moment too, but it wasn't all that intimate."

Stan looked at his father a little shocked, "Well personally I always puked when I tried to kiss Wendy. So this was in comparison a lot better. And really amazing..." he said the last part to himself, but started turning a bright crimson as he realized he just told his father that. "Uh, so you had a gay moment? With who?" He asked out of curiosity and to cover the embarrassment from his previous comment.

Randy nodded and put his finger on his chin in a thinking pose, "we got really drunk and masterbated in front of each other while we were soaking in a hot tub."

Stan's eyes widened, "Well damn Dad, I didn't know you were into guy's too."

"Well experimenting with close friends can be a very satisfying thing. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it was with your little friends dad, Gerald." Randy said  making Stan's expression go from intrigued to weirded out instantly.

"Um... okay dad, nice talk... I think I'mma go on to bed early tonight. Big day tomorrow..." said the boy with raven hair as he stood from the table and ascended up to his room, trying to get the thought of his and Kyle's father's getting freaky is a hot tub...