K.B. + S.M.

Hands intertwined, the ginger eagerly led the goth back to his house.

Stan kept thinking back to his and Kyle's exit, and the comment he barely heard the ginger made to Clyde as they left. "I've got a virginity to steal." The words left Stan a bit embarrassed and made him wonder if Kyle had any experience. He could care less in that moment tho, but the confidence that radiated off the ginger made Stan lean towards this not being his first rodeo.

Every thought that ran through Stan's head fell silent as the two stopped in front of Kyle's front door. Kyle opened it and squeezed the boys hand lightly before pulling him inside, causing the goth to gulp.

The two quietly made they're way upstairs. Kyle's parents had already went to bed, and fortunately for them Ike had a habit of staying up all night, the sound of guns firing blasted from his Xbox and cursing covered any sounds the boy's could make.

After slipping in Kyle's room Stan heard the click of the door being locked, and the two looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

Kyle could sense the goths nervousness, he knew everything about his best friend. And not to mention that it was written all over Stan's blushing face. Kyle smiled at how innocent Stan was in this scene. He kissed the smaller boy, having to restrain his lust a little and pulled him to his bed.

Stan sat beside the ginger and watched Kyle go digging in his nightstand drawer. He half expected the boy to pull out something perverted or sexual, but wasn't too surprised when he pulled out a baggie and a weed grinder.

As much as Kyle wanted to rip the doggy costume right off of the goth, he needed Stan to relax a bit first. He grabbed his gold zippo lighter off the nightstand, it had K.B. carved into it. Turning to the goth with a wink he passed the bong and lighter. After a few bong packs and some light hearted conversation it didn't take long to get the smaller boys nerves to settle.

Stan was looking away blushing when Kyle moved closer to him. Sitting down the bong the boy reached over and took off the puppy ears before pulling the other into a heated kiss.

After a moment Stan broke the kiss and started to pull on the gingers shirt as to ask the boy to take it off. Unable to remove the nearly naked sight of the teen he saw earlier out of his head.

Kyle smirked, happy to make the goths request. Pulling off his white T, the boy noticed the goths eyes glued to him as they were before. As his shirt hit the floor he moved in to grab the edge of the raven haired boys shirt and leaving it on the floor beside his own.

Stan shuttered at the touch of Kyle's fingertips explore his upper body and gently push the smaller boy to lay down.

The ginger slowly crawled into of the boy and gently grind his himself against him as he kissed on the goths neck.

Stan let out a moan but quickly covered his mouth. But his hand was just as quickly ripped away and pinned above his head. "No, I wanna hear you, and how bad you want me." He heard a confident voice whisper into his ear. "K-kyle" the goth breathed heavily, "I want you so bad".

Kyle bit his lip looking at the beautiful mess that lye beneath him. He couldn't hold himself back any longer, nor did he need to.  Tugging off the boys shorts and tossing them along with his underwear he left Stan in nothing but the knee-highs and the collar/leash. "I've been waiting for this for so long."

Fully erect Stan lay there, moaning as Kyles hand made it's way up and down his shaft. He shot his head up as he felt Kyle's tongue , seeing the red head bobbing, and soft curls brush his thighs.  "Fuck!" The goth half shouted as he felt his stomach knot.

Kyle pulled off of his looking at the smaller boy with a smirk.

Stan's face was beet red as he panted, "I-I almost"

The boy was cut off by the ginger pulling him into the sitting position, "you wanna try?" He asked unbuttoning his jeans to release the tension growing in his pants.

The goth nodded and helped Kyle out of his jeans. He could help but stare at his first sight of the gingers perfectly toned naked body.

"Stan?" The boy was snapped out of his trance, "are you alright?" He heard the first tone of insecurity come from Kyle's mouth. And for a moment Stan was the one wearing a smirk. "You're... You're just so frikin perfect."

Kyle's confidence immediately returned and he watched the goth make his way down to his throbbing manhood.

The boys black hair covered his eyes as he slowly licked the tip as tho it were an ice cream cone.

Kyle threw his head back stifling a gutteral moan. But Stan's icey blue eyes looked up at him, "no, now it's your turn to tell me how bad you want me". His voice sounding dominant and slightly demanding for a change.

"For years... I've wanted you for years" the gingers response almost needy.

Satisfied the goth took the boy into his mouth and started sucking, the others moans confirming that he was doing a good job.

"Stop stop" Kyle said panting lightly.

Stan looked up at the ginger a bit confused.

"Stan" Kyle place a hand under the boys chin and pulling him up to eye level. "I really want to fuck the shit out of you"

The raven haired boys cheeks turned crimson as he nodded to give consent.

Kyle bit his bottom lip and reached back into his drawer, pulling out a little tube that Stan could only assume was a lubricant of some sort.

Kyle pushed Stan back on his back and put some of the substance the tube contained on himself. "This being your first time, I won't move until you tell me you're ready. I want you to enjoy this as much as I will."

Stan gave a simple nod before the ginger positioned himself and slowly pushing himself into the smaller boy.

Stan gave a few uncomfortable grunts as he felt Kyle fill his tight entrance. But after a moment the adrenaline and alcohol had Stan ready. "Please Kyle be gentle, but move"

A sigh of relief escaped the ginger as he slowly started to thrust into the boy, by the the third push he could hear the grunts turn back into needy moans and he picked up the pase. He pulled Stan's shaky legs up over his shoulders as the next ten minutes the sound of cheeks clapping and moans filled the room.

As Kyle pulled out, the two came in unison and the ginger practically collapsed on top the smaller boy.

"Kyle..." Stan said between heavy breathes, "I love you"

"I love you too my emo little fucking disaster" Kyle said looking back into the blue eyes that made him realize his sexuality all those years ago, a few tears of joy brimming in his own emerald eyes.

Stan sat up a little, letting Kyle lay in his lap. The boy felt a little sore as he reached down beside the bed and grabbed the hard shelled cigarette pack from his shorts pocket and sparked a had rolled ciggy.

Kyle lay his head on Stan's chest and drifted off to sleep.

And before falling asleep himself Stan carved under the K.B. in Kyle's lighter + S.M.