Reunion In Costumes

Approaching Clyde's house Stan was starting to feel anxious. Kyle smiled and squeezed his hand as reassurance, a reassurance that this wasn't going to be worst mistake he could be making.  And of course not going out with Kyle, he already decided that this was good, and that having Kyle back was better than he had originally thought. But now facing his old school mates, old best friends, and possibly ex, mildly terrified the goth.

The music from outside the house was already pretty loud, snapping Stan out of his thoughts as they stood outside the front door. Clyde's house was covered in fake webs and spiders to fit the occasion. Before Kyle could knock, the door opened. In the doorway stood Clyde in an Assassins Creed costume. From the looks of it he had just been eating something, because he still had a little something on his face. The Assassins eyes lit up a little at recognizing Stan, "Oh my God Kyle, you weren't lying!" He said in slight shock.  "Come on in guys" he added with a little more enthusiasm.

Stan and Kyle walked in, and the two definitely got some glances from around the room.

"Hey Everybody, Guess who decided to show up to my Halloween party?! It's Stan My Man... in a sexy doggie costume" he mumbled the last part to himself, earning a look from Kyle and a light tug on Stan's leash.

Everyone's eyes were now on Stan, he smiled awkwardly as everyone gave a hoot or a yeah~ or noise of some sort.

"Stan, heard you like to drink." Clyde said pointing his finger. "Bebe and Kenny are in the kitchen playing Bartender, so let them know what you want to drink."

Stan looked up to the ginger and smirked, "I'm gonna get sloshed"

Kyle nodded, "I'm probably gonna have a few and just get high."

As they walked into the kitchen, there stood  Eric Cartman dressed as Hitler. He was yelling at a boy with light curls and blonde hair who was dressed as a hippie. "You could have been anything, but why a no good stinkin Hippie?!" The Nazi shouted to announce his disapproval for the costumes choice.

Stan's eyes narrowed as he looked past the fat ass that had obviously not changed, straight to the blonde. After confirming that his eyes did not fool him, he walked right past Eric and up to the Blonde. Kyle being pulled behind him like an excited puppy tugging on the leash.

Kyle and Cartman briefly shared an uninterested  glance at each other, before Cartman focusing his attention to Stan.

"Kenny!" Stan said as he ran up to the hippie boy.

The blonde immediately recognized his old best friend.  "Stan! You're alive" he said before being tackle hugged. Kenny happily hugged the goth back and looked up to see Kyle holding onto the leash that was attached to Stan's neck. The blonde looked at the ginger with an expression that read 'you lucky bastard'. Kyle replied with a smirk.

"Well well Stan, I see you've become Faggier than the last time I saw you. You've been overcome by the ways of this Ginger Jewish Jersey Fag." Said the Hitler wannabe with a glare.

Stan let go of his friend and rolled his eyes, "yeah, missed you too fat ass."

"Honestly I'm just glad to see you've finally gotten over Wendy." Cartman said while crossing his arms.

Stan lock his hand with Kyle's, "at least I don't feel the urge to puke everytime he comes near or kisses me."

Cartman watched with judging eyes as the two stared kissing, before excusing himself and leaving the kitchen.

Kenny on the other hand was enjoying the scene before him, just happy to see Stan doing better and to see his two best friends so happy together. The blonde couldn't help but think to himself that the two definitely looked pretty good on each other.