The Arrival

Introduction: Luna finally arrived back in her childhood home, she was on vacation as her parents we're finally allowed their first break in many years, Luna was planning on staying with her old friend Mary, she left the boating docks and began walking to Mary's house with her suitcase being dragged behind her.

"Finally, I haven't been here since I was a little kid!" Said Luna "I can't wait to see Mary, It's been so long!" Luna walked up to the mansion which was slightly hidden behind a few tall trees, she was about to knock on the door when it opened "LUNAAA!" Mary screamed Mary grabbed Luna and pulled her in for a hug.

Walking inside Luna got a bit nostalgic from the room since it hasn't been changed a single bit. She asked Mary why she didn't change it, Mary replied with "I loved the way it looked and didn't want to change that!" "Anyway do you want a drink? I was going to make one until I spotted you out the window!" "yeah" Luna mumbled "What do you want then water, apple juice or something else?" Luna said juice which made Mary giggle at the thought of her friends favourite drink still being apple juice after so many years.

"Follow me to the kitchen" Mary said excited because her childhood friend was back "Here ya go" Mary said handing a sippy cup full of apple juice to Luna "Why is it in a baby cup?" Luna asked "Just because it's been so many years doesn't mean your not still clumsy" Mary and Luna both laughed before Luna accidentally dropped it "Well there's the proof" Mary giggled.

20 minutes later

Luna's belly grumbled which made them both decide to get some dinner "Oh wait I need some ingredients from the store" Mary said "I'll go for you" Luna said eager to explore the old town she grew up in "You sure?" "Absolutely!" Mary gave Luna some money to go buy ingredients, Luna went out the front door saying goodbye to Mary.