The Bed-Wetter

Luna was getting into bed while reliving the moment of the diaper change over and over again in her head, she thought that it should of been weird for her friend to see her naked but seemed to not really mind it as much, getting rid of the thought Luna jumped into bed and dozed off almost instantly.

The next morning Luna woke up to find a strange feeling down below, she put her hands under the cover to feel the soaking wet diaper, tears began to roll down her cheeks as Mary walked in "Luna, time to ge- omg Luna are you okay?" She panicked, Luna couldn't speak since she was crying to much, Mary looked down to see the diaper which was sagging down from all the pee.

"Omg Luna quick let's get you changed" Mary grabbing Luna by the arm making her feel like a kid again, walking into the room she made a hand gesture for Luna to get on the changing table, Luna jumped up as told to, Mary began by pulling untaping the diaper and pulling it off, she grabbed some wipes and started wiping Luna, Mary then grabbed another diaper and slid it under Luna's bum, then she grabbed the baby powder sprinkling it onto her private parts, pulling the middle up in-between her legs and pulling the tapes up.

"Alright all done" Mary said comforting her friend, Luna wiped away her tears and walked into the guest bedroom to get some clothes.

Writer - Normally I do one chapter a day, but since I did two yesterday I decide to only do a shorter one today. Also I will continue the story in a week or two whenever I can be bothered.