The First Change

Downstairs Luna noticed Mary getting up from the chair she had just humiliated herself on a few minutes ago, she had just finished cleaning it up when she looked up and noticed Luna standing by the stairs, Mary looked slightly more down and noticed the padding that wasn't hidden very well underneath Luna's pyjamas. "Luna are you wearing a diaper?" Mary said in shock "W-well yeah but, it's only because I might have a bladder infection that might of caused the accident , and I don't know if it will happen again" Luna said.

Mary walked over to Luna and pulled her pyjama bottoms down to reveal the diaper "H-hey!" Luna screamed "well you did a terrible job putting the diaper on" Luna looked down at the diaper to see that it was very loose and could probably fall off by a single touch, Luna blushed and said "I'll go fix it" "no need I'll do it for you" said Mary "are you sure?" Luna asked, Mary grabbed Luna by the hand pulling her upstairs like a child.

Mary grabbed her keys and found the one she was looking for, she pushed it into a locked door and opened it, they both entered the room which turned out to be a huge nursery which Luna and Mary used to play in when they where very little, "jump up here and lay back" Mary was talking about a changing table which Luna thought wasn't really necessary, but she jumped up anyway and lied onto her back.

Mary untaped the diaper which was about to fall off "Lift your bum up" Mary said, Luna began to blush as the diaper began to be pulled off exposing her to Mary, Mary didn't seem to mind and grabbed a new diaper "Lift your bum up again" she slid the diaper underneath Luna's bum and pushed her down onto it, she pulled out some baby powder from under the changing table and sprinkled it onto Luna's private parts, Mary pulled the front of the diaper up and pulled the tapes onto the diaper. Luna stood up and realised how much she liked the feeling of the diaper, Mary folded the old diaper into a ball and threw it into the diaper bin.