chp 4: 3 year timeskip and meeting

[First year. age:17-18]

During the first year. Izuku has taken Rumi about on numerous dates and Rumi has gotten izuku to give her the smile she loved so much. During this time, he had getter better control over his emotions, anger specifically, while also trying to figuring out what his quirk could while as he also became a training partner with Rumi to to get an early start for U.A.

In the 5th month, he was getting ready to leave towards American for the U.A.C. but Before he left, he bought her a necklace that had an engraving of his mark on it to show he will always be there. Emi was still reluctant to let izuku go since he almost died about 3 years ago but izuku reassure her followed with a tight hug, Aizawa didn't show it but he was gonna miss him, although izuku saw it so he gave him a hug also. They knew he was going to be fine cause of his quirk but still were worried.

When he got there, he was put into rigorous training immediately with others as to test whether or not they should be allowed to join but, he quickly adapted to it making it easier for him as time went on. this didn't go unnoticed. 7 months later he was accepted into the corporation with 99 others out of 1000 people.

[2nd year. Age:18-19]

After the training, everyone was put into their respective positions to get alone

(Sorry if this part sucks, wanted to introduce the praetor suit somehow)

[Flashback]

Izuku knocks on the door

john:"ah corporal Aizawa, good to see you made it"

Izuku:"hello general" he saluted

John:"at ease."

Izuku lowered his hands

John:" follow me"

They walk out of the office towards a building.

Izuku:"sir if I may ask, why did you call me in"

They enter the building and start walking from the entrance into a hallway

John:"I've read your reports and I must say, you've impressed me"

Izuku:"thank you for the praise but that still doesn't answer the question"

John:"well I've decided to put you into our program we have and I think you will do just fine but first we must check somthing"

Izuku nodded. They walked and walked until they going to a gaint door. He entered a code and it opened revealing a gaint facility with people wearing different uniforms that looked advanced. They started walking passing different sections showing a training facility, armory with different advanced weapons he hasn't seen before, shooting range, cafeteria, and more. They walked until they got to an office.

John knocks on the door

Arc scientists:" come in"

They open the door and the scientists sees who it is

Arc scientists:" so this the guy you wanted to submit in the program"

John:"yes this is izuku, izuku meet Alex, one of our arc scientists in research and development"

Alex Fowards his hand and izuku shakes it

Alex:"I've heard alot about you, you seem to be a very promising soldier"

Izuku:"thank you, I won't disappoint you"

The let go

Izuku:"so why was I called here"

Alex:"we have a prototype suit you would like for you to try out"

Izuku:"lead the way"

They start walking towards a section in the building that looks like a lab. As they walk in, they see in the back of the lab a green suit