chp 5: battle training and talk

[March 23, around 3 weeks before u.a starts]

Izuku is currently seen in a destroyed city with a group of 4 night sentinels gathering 6 villians that have surrendered

Izuku:"*take these guys back for interrogation, we're going to need information from them.*" He said as he pushed a villian towards his group

(What he looks like basically but a bit skinnier. something in between the doom 2016 praetor suit and doom eternal suit)

 something in between the doom 2016 praetor suit and doom eternal suit)

(Ns = night sentinel)

Jake/ns:" *you got it.*"

Igor/ns:"*these are some nasty mother fuckers!*" he said with a russian accent as he kicked a dead nomu(they don't know its called a nomu yet)

Andre/ns:"*Don't kick it! You don't even know if it's somehow still alive!*" He said as he was putting cuffs on a villian.

James/ns:"*I don't think it's coming back after being decapitated.*" He said as he was also putting cuffs on villians

Andre:"*dude, we saw one regenerate most of its lower half of its body that was blown off, we don't know what these things can regenerate from!*" He screamed

Jake:"*he has a point, these things seem to have multiple quirks. Who knows what it has to offer.*"

Izuku:"*we can get the answers later from these guys, so lets hurry up and get moving, And if it helps.*"

He summoned his super shotgun and walked towards the nomu corpse before aiming at its head then, shooting it. The sound released was devastating while leaving nothing but a bloody crater where the head once was.

Izuku:"*alright, let's go. We can't be wasting time.*" He said as he desummoned the super shotgun

James:"*alright, you heard the guy. Move!*"

They started walking while leading the villians back to a military base at wahiawa, Hawaii.

Andre:"*damn, what did they put in that thing!*"

Jake:"*what do you mean?*"

Andre:"*the shotgun he used, he basically fucking designated the things head while also leaving a crater*"

Igor:"*you mean his Super shotgun?£"

Andre:"*that's what it's called!*"

James:"*dude, why are you screaming, we are on comms, remember!?!*

Andre:"*sorry but, that thing is fucking powerful! I got to get myself one of those!*"

Jake:"*well good luck with that because only he can use it.*"

Andre:"*why?*"

Jake:"**the gun is from his quirk and even then, only he can use it.*"

Andre:"*wait so we don't have any of those back at headquarters?*"