chp 7: mission and reunion

???:"what do you mean it's dead!?!"

Shigaraki:"I'm saying someone killed it!"

???:"impossible! It had flawless regeneration which would allow it to regenerate indefinitely no matter what and you're saying that it's dead!"

Shigaraki:"that is exactly what I'm saying!"

???:"dammit, and it took almost everything we had to just create those 3!"

Shigaraki:"can't you just make another?"

???:"well after our facility was destroyed, we had to use the back up but the time it takes to make just one takes a long time!"

Then someone else spoke

???:"how were the first 2 dealt with?"

Shigaraki:"I don't know, this guy's in some green armour just showed up and killed the nomus!""

???:"interesting, And what about the prototype? How did that get killed seeing as it was technically immortal."

Shigaraki:"he just pulled out some hilt that turned out to be some red sword. After that, it wouldn't regenerate!"

???:"....well I suppose it can be helped but atleast this wasn't a futile mission. We now know some new information. Doctor, continue the nomu project, take all the time you need. I will assist in any way you need. Shigaraki, gather villainous elites and prepare for a next strike."

Shigaraki:"alright master."

The TV then cut off and we now see a man in a suit connected to a bunch of tubes sitting on a chair

???:"so the rumors are true. He truly does exist." He said as he looked at a tablet

The tablet showed a report on a mystery person with a very blurred picture of a green figure in the middle and Below it, it told what he could be, where he was spotted, and how he saved them while also listing the different types of quirks that he is rumoured to possibly have.

He then smiled creepily

???:"what an interesting quirk you must have."

[U.A.]

After everything got situated and the usj being closed down for "demolition and reconstruction because of a malfunction in the systems that caused several areas to be damaged in the usj."(best I could come up with) The heros were currently in the meeting room

Nighteye:"so who are we waiting for exactly?"

Nezu:"just be patient, they'll be here."

Inko:"but are we really gonna go through with this!?!"

Nezu:"yes."

Aizawa:"emi, I'm fine. Recovery girl even said that I was fine. You don't need to hold me so tight."

Mrs joke:"no! I saw the footage and you could have gotten killed!"

Aizawa sighed

Midnight chuckled at the scene

Midnight:"ara ara~ having fun Infront of your coworkers, how naughty~"

They both blushed while aizawa glared at her

tsukauchi:"so who are we meeting anyways?"

Nezu:"just some friends in the military."

tsukauchi:"the U.A.C.?"

Nezu:"no, these guys are different."

Present mic:"but, why did you want to meet them?"

Nezu:"I believe we can use their help with a common enemy."