Chapter Eight: Never Have I Ever

Sophie's POV:
After a while of playing Most Likely To, we decided to play never have I ever.

"So, how exactly do you play, Sophie?" Fitz asked.

"Basically everyone has 12 peices of candy and then we go around saying "never have I ever..." and then something you haven't done. Then, everyone who has done it eats a piece of their candy and whoever has the most candy at the end wins but you can't lie." I explained.

"Im gonna lose by a lot!" Keefe exclaimed, "I've done everything!"

Fitz rolled his eyes, "not everything. Let's play."

Fitz went first. "Never have I ever snuck out." He said.

I ate a piece of candy along with Marella and Keefe. Everyone else just sat there.

Marella went next. "Never have I ever... liked someone in this group."

Keefes POV:
"Never have I ever... liked someone in this group." Marella said, smirking.

I looked over at Fitz and saw him looking right at Sophie as he ate a piece of his candy. I looked over at Sophie and our eyes caught as we both ate a piece. Biana and Dex also ate a piece. Even Marella ate a piece.

"Marella!" Biana said, "you're supposed to say stuff you haven't done!"

"Woops," Marella shrugged smiling.

It was my turn. "Never have I ever... slept with a stuffed animal." I said, smirking.

Sophie flushed dark red and ate a piece of candy. "No way!" I exclaimed, "you have a stuffed animal?" I started laughing but I looked at Sophie and saw how she looked sad. I smiled at her. She looked away. Shoot. She probably hated me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 minutes later

We got bored of never have I ever so we decided to play Truth Or Dare again.

"Ok I'll go first!" Marella said, "Biana, truth or dare?"

"Um... dare," Biana said.

Marella smiled evilly. "Okay. I dare you to... walk over to your crush and kiss him!" She said.

"I- um- seriously?" Biana said, Marella nodded. Biana blushed a little as she walked over to me and kissed me for a second on the lips. Then, she scurried back to her seat and suddenly became very interested in the floor.

I looked at everyone else and their mouths were all wide open. Even Marella hadn't expected Biana to actually go through with the dare.

Then, I thought about what this meant. Biana liked... me?