Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dance part 1

Keefes POV:
I leaned over to Sophie's house to pick her up. When I got there, I knocked on the door. Grady answered. "Hello, Keefe." He said. I got the feeling he still didn't like me. That feeling was confirmed when he glared and said, "you have fun at dance- not too much fun- and if you do anything that could even remotely hurt her, you will end up dead."

Just then Dex showed up. Biana was there with Sophie, helping her do her makeup and hair. Grady's emotions entirely changed when Dex showed up. "Dex! Hey, are you excited for the dance! I hope you and Biana have fun. And keep Keefe from hurting my daughter." He glared at me again. I sighed.

Suddenly, Sophie and Biana came to the door just then looking gorgeous. My jaw dropped open as I saw Sophie. What did I do to deserve Sophie?

Dexs POV:
When Biana and Sophie came downstairs, my lips curled into a smile. Biana was so beautiful. How did I ever get to date her?

Sophie's POV:
Biana had done my hair and makeup and I honestly liked the way I looked. I had red lipstick and some mascara on and I had my hair done like this

Biana was wearing lip gloss and some mascara and light purple eyeshadow with her hair like this

    "Sophie," Keefe said, "I- wow. Sophie, you look perfect."

    I blushed as I smiled at him "you look nice," I said.

     He stepped closer to me, leaning in and kissing me. "Let's go," he said.

     Me, Dex, Keefe, and Biana all leaped to Foxfire for the dance, me holding Keefes left hand while his right arm was around my waist and Biana holding Dexs hand tight.

Fitz's POV:
     Dex and my sister- who were holding hands- showed up with Keefe and Sophie- who were holding each other close. I was the only one here alone.

      As Sophie and Keefe moved into a slow dance position, and Dex and Biana started dancing, I looked around the room. Most of the people there were in pairs. Even Marella was with someone- a 'cute' (as I heard Biana say), nerdy guy who seemed really sweet. I wish I had been so sweet to her. Then I wouldn't be here alone.

    I saw a cute girl walking through the room. She was gorgeous. I have to talk to her.

A/n I'm splitting this chapter into multiple parts! Also, I read more of the books now and I wanted to include Tam and Linh so they are going to be in the end of this and the sequel!