Chapter Twenty-One: Dress Picking

Bianas POV:
   I was going dress shopping with Sophie and I was so excited. We finally got there and the shop was giant. This was going to take all day. Yay!

Sophie's POV:
    The store was so big it was overwhelming. There were six stories and I didn't know where to start so I followed Biana. "Im gonna have to help you pick something out, aren't I?" Biana asked me, "you wanna look great for Keefe, right?"

     "Omigod Biana!" I squealed, "well, yeah, I do. And you're gonna try and look good for Deeeeex."

     Biana hit me with her purse. I screamed and hit Biana back with a purse that I brought. We chased each other around the store until suddenly she stopped and gasped.

    "What?" I said, "Omigod." Biana was staring at the most gorgeous red dress.

     "You should get it Sophie! It'll look great on you!" She said.

    "I- you really think so?" I asked. When she nodded, I smiled. "Okay, I'll get it!"

    Then, I turned around and gasped. "Omigod! Biana, I found the perfect dress for you!"

    Biana rolled her eyes. "There is no way that y- omigod! I need that dress!"

    Me and Biana left with our gorgeous dresses and went home.

A/N
Sorry for the boring chapter. I think the next chapter is gonna be the last one. Here are the dresses:

 Here are the dresses:

Sophie

Biana