Chapter Twenty: A Year Later

A year later.
Sophie's POV:
      "Sophie!!" Biana squealed as she ran into Foxfire, "We're having a school dance!!"

      A smile spread quickly across my face. "We're what?? Seriously? Omigod! When?" I squeaked back.

     "Two weeks from now! Want to come dress shopping with me after school today?" She asked.

     "Yes!! I'm so excited," I smiled. The dance was going to be great. This past year had been so great. Me and Keefe had the perfect relationship and we went on tons of double dates with Biana and Dex. Grady never really got over the fact that he didn't trust Keefe but he let me hang out with him a lot. Fitz and Keefe seemed to have some issues for a while, but Fitz kind of got over it although he kind of withdrew from hanging out with us. Marella had been more quiet for a while when Fitz was around but she started acting normal again around us.

     "What are you so excited for?" Keefe asked, sliding up next to me and putting his arm around my waist.

     "Is it the dance?" Dex asked, coming up from behind Biana and hugging her.

     I smiled. "Yea, I can't wait!"

     Keefe looked at me smiling. "So, you want to go to the dance with me Foster?"

    I blushed slightly pink. "Of course!" I said, and he leaned in and kissed me softly.

     "Great, it's a date," he said, winking as he walked away. God, I loved him so much.

     "We're going together, right Dex?" Biana said.

    Dex blushed. "Yeah, definitely," he said. Biana went a separate way to her class as me and Dex.

    "You and Biana are so cute," I said to him, smiling. They really were.

     "Not as cute as you and Keefe," he said back, "and, Sophie, I know we've both been pretty preoccupied with dating someone but, we're still best friends, right?"

   "Of course!" I said, "I love you Dex- and obviously not like that-" I laughed, "You were my first friend, ever. And my first best friend. No one else could ever be my best friend." I pulled him in for a hug.

    "Best friends forever?" He asked.

     "Best friends forever."

A/N:
  Hi guys! The story is almost over but I might make a sequel.

Also, here is a SoKeefe drawing I made: