Chapter Twenty-three: the dance part 2

Fitz's POV:
    I saw a cute girl walking through the room. She was with a guy, but unlike most people, they didn't appear to be dating. In fact, they might have been siblings.

    The girls hair was black with dyed silver tips and she had silvery blue eyes. I walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Fitz, wanna dance?" I asked.

    She blushed and seemed shy. "I'm Tam and this is my sister, Linh. And no. She doesn't wanna dance."

   "Tam! You can't decide what I want to do! I think he seems nice and, I want to dance with him," she said.

   I smiled and reached my hand out as Linh followed me onto the dance floor. She seemed shy as I put my hands on her waist. As the music started playing, she put her hand on my shoulder and wrapped her other arm around my neck.

     As we danced, everything seemed to fade away and all that was left was her and me. I may have just met her, but she seemed perfect. This was great.

Sophie's POV:
     As me and Keefe danced, I felt like I was closer to him than ever. His hands were on my waist and my one hand was on his shoulder while my other arm was wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. We danced to a slow song and I turned bright red as I felt his breath on my cheek. Keefe was a a great dancer and he looked even more amazing than usual in his suit. I sighed. How did I get so lucky?

Dexs POV:
     Me and Biana danced close together and I felt her warm breathe on my face. I looked at her as we danced, her head on my right shoulder, her hand on my left. I ran my finger through her hair and smiled.

   "Biana?" I said.

    "What?" she whispered softly.

     "You look so gorgeous tonight, and every night. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met Biana," I said.

     "I love you," she told me, looking up at my eyes.

     "I love you too," I said as her gaze drifted down to my kiss. I leaned in and kissed her. Tonight was perfect. She was perfect. Perfect.

Keefes POV:
    As Sophie looked up at me, her cheeks flushed and a soft smile on her lips, I realized just how much I loved her, and how she was the only girl I'd ever felt like this for.

     "I love you, Sophie," I said, "I really do."

      We were so close together that I heard her heart start beating harder as I said that. "I- I love you too Keefe. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone," she said.

     I wished we could stay here together forever as I leaned in and kissed Sophie softly.

     Everyone else in the room faded away as I pulled Sophie closer, and the perfect girl, the perfect dance, the perfect kiss all combined making the perfect moment.