Chapter Eighteen: Couples

A/N:
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that I don't ship Fitz and Marella. I just thought that would be an interesting thing to add, please keep reading lol. Also, the stuff from marellas pov where she seemed happy about is because it said in one of the early books something that made me think she liked him (I don't remember what).

Bianas POV:
     "Ew!" I squealed, covering my mouth when I realized I just shouted that loud enough for everyone to hear.

      Everyone looked at me before looking at Fitz and Marella who were blushing furiously.

     "Omigod did you guys just kiss??" I asked, loudly.

     Fitz turned a darker shade of red and Marella smiled proudly.

     "Maybe," she said smirking.

      I saw Sophie watching Fitz weirdly, probably wondering since when he liked Marella like me.

     "Are you guys, like, dating?" Sophie asked, trying to choose her words sort of carefully.

     Marella looked hopefully at Fitz. "No!" Fitz said, looking Sophie in the eye.

     Marella turned away, looking kinda sad, blinking away the water in her eyes before looking back to everyone. "So, I think we should go eat breakfast," Marella said.

I nodded, agreeing to try and end the awkwardness. We all got up to get breakfast.

    Breakfast was nice. Me and Dex talked the whole time. I think... I like him. Keefe and Sophie were also talking- and totally flirting- the entire time. They're so cute together. 

     After breakfast, my parents asked if we wanted to go swimming at the lake. A/n: they never mentioned any sort of swimming but I figure they have lakes they can swim in. We all were excited about that and hailed our parents (except me and Fitz) to ask. Only Marella couldn't stay and I could tell it wasn't that she wasn't allowed to, it was that she didn't want to.

     We all went to change into our swimsuits.

Sophie's swimsuit

Sophie's swimsuit

Bianas swimsuit

Keefes swimsuit

Keefes swimsuit

Fitz swimsuit

Sophie's POV:
     "Wow." I heard Keefe, Fitz, and (more quietly) Dex, say as I came out in my swimsuit. My face turned pink.

"You look nice, Foster," Keefe said smiling. I turned a little bit pinker and he laughed.

"Nice swimsuit," I heard Dex say to Biana, who was practically his girlfriend from the way they were acting.

When we got to the lake I put my feet In to see how warm the water was. It was freezing.

Keefe just ran up and jumped into the- not all that deep where he was- freezing cold water and splashing me with it. "Coming in Foster?"

     I shook my head. "No way, it's wayyy too cold," I said.

    "Really?" He asked, "it's suuuuuper nice." He ran over to me.

    "No. No Keefe. N- aaah!" I screamed as he wrapped his arms around me getting me cold and wet. "Stop it Keefe. Omigod. Noo what are you- AAAH!!" He picked me up over his shoulder, his wet and messy- but still amazing- hair getting me super wet. He turned around and walked a little more into the water and I realized what he was going. "No Keefe! Nonononononono!" But he didn't listen and threw me into the ice cold water.

     I squealed as I felt as thought I was freezing to death. Keefe swam over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I can not believe you did that!"

    He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. Okay, maybe I didn't mind the water that much.