I Can't Believe This!

*Renee's P.O.V*

*YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO RUNAWAY BY ELLE VARNER WHILE READING THIS PART OF THE STORY*

Darnell: -pushes Renee' into bookcase- Look Renee' I'm LEAVING text me when you get some sense!

Renee: -coughs hardly then tries to get up-

Darnell:-leaves and slams door-

Ugh this is the second time he's hurt my physically I felt something wet on my face then I touched my face. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Blood. I've never had one injury or any blood on my face. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW! I put on my white button up blouse, my shorts, and my black combats. I wrapped up my damaged hand and taped it. I put my "detective shades" on my forehead and left my apartment. (CLICK ON EXTERNAL LINK TO SEE HER FACE FROM WHEN HE PUSHED HER) I walked down two flight of stairs to get down stairs because my apartment had no elevators. When I got downstairs I saw my aquintance Roland; He's a jailbird so I was surprised to see him.

Roland: -smoking cigarette- Nae! -stands up and hugs her from side-

Renee: Hi Roland -hugs back-

Roland: That Darron guy better not had put his hands on you again.

Renee': Its Darnell and he DID I need some equipment.

Roland: -stands up- Alright I'll have some of my boys drop it off how much you need?

Renee: Hmmm. Just 2 Hand Guns if I need more I'll make aure to call

Roland: -nods- Just be safe!

Renee: I will.

After I finished talking to Roland I made it to the payphone around the corner. I called my Grandma.

( RG= Renee's Grandma & R= Renee)

RG: Hello?

R: Hi Grandma Rose.....

RG: RENEE?! Where are you?!

R: -starts wiping tears- I'm fine....just a little beat up

RG: I'm coming to get you and you BETTER tell me what happend!

_________________________________________________________

*James P.O.V*

I got my briefcase/duffle brown alligator bag and got ready to head out when I heard this thumping noise. I looked out from my office door and saw Tina putting her feet up on her desk and talking on the phone. I walked upto her, folded my arms and she hurried up and put her feet down.

Tina: Oops? -smiles-

James: Its not gon' be no "oops" when you get back your pay-check.

Tina: Well I know you would never change it since I'm bestfriends with your girl, correct?

James: Alright, Alright you got me. -points- Just keep your legs down off that desk.

Tina: -smiles- Watever you say -goes back to phone conversation-

I saw Karen was getting her stuff together so I walked over to the open door and knocked.

Karen: -smiles- Hey James -puts a few things in work binder-

James: Karen I see you've got my flowers -smiles-

Karen: I did their very lovely. I appreciate it very much -puts purse on shoulder and carrys binder-

James: I was just leaving as well..would you like me to walk you out?

Karen: Why sure I don't mind at all -starts walking towards door-