Shattered to Renewed

(GOOD TO LISTEN TO BRICKS & STEEL BY FRANK OCEAN WHILE READING)

* Author's P.O.V *

A couple hours later, they got the news from the doctor that the head truma was too bad &&' he died. Everyone was devistated but Renee' wasn't showing any affection at all. Evelyn was still pissed at her but everyone kept sillent. Annita looked at Renee' almost to give a signal. Then Renee' stood up.

Renee: I know this is an emotional time but since everythings been said.....I have an announcement.

Everyone looked at Renee' ready to listen. She was soo nervous of what'd they say.

Renee: I'm gonna get an abortion...

Karen: Why.?! Its not right to cmon Renee' you can't do this!

Renee: Yes I can and whats the point of have a child with no Father to care for it as well.?

Everyone got silent to think.

Darnell's mom was just crying her little eyes out. Depression &&' Hate filled that room quickly as Karen and Renee look at each other last time they knew......It was Over.

Everything was going to be different now. Karen would probably have to get smaller place and they'd have to plan the funeral and everything.

____________________

* Renee' P.O.V *

After telling everyone about the baby news I decided to head home and go to bed. When I got to my apartment, Annita dropped me off and said she was picking me up in the morning. We decided to move away from here. I was going to miss everyone but it was okay. Bad memories leave Bad marks on your heart. I took my stress medicine then fell asleep.

____________________

{Outfit on the side is for the new day}

Once I woke up, I did my meditation then got dressed. I made myself a microwaveable crossiant with mountain dew for breakfast. I feel bad for Darnell's family but it doesn't really concern me. I saw my sister pull up as I was looking out my window &&' went down the flights of stairs and got ready to flip the chapter to my new life. The best is yet to come....

_______________________

Wow! Poor Karen.

Looks like Renee is ready to move on

do you think she should get an abortion.

Do you think Karen will ever talk to James again.

COMMENT! VOTE! ADD TO READING LIST!

{Epilogue is coming soon!}

xoxo ~ Nicole 💋