OOOOH THIS IS BAAAAD O.O

* James P.O.V *

-4 Days after what happened to Darnell-

I haven't seen or heard from Karen. I asked Annita and she said "Just some family trouble" I nodded . Did someone in her family die.? What was happening.? I just wanted to make sure she was alright. I was getting nervous. I decided later once I got off from work I would go to her house. I can ask Tina before I leave.

____________________________________

* Darnell P.O.V*

-Around 8:23 PM-

After what happened a couple days ago, I realised that I shouldn't have cheated on Karen. I feel bad. We haven't spoken to each other ever since then. The house has been almost silent besides the tv and things like that. While I was watching tv downstairs, Karen was in the kitchen washing the dishes. Then the doorbell rang. Since Karen was washing the dishes and her hands were wet I decided to answer the door for her.

Darnell: *opens front door and sees James* .....Yes uh, Can I help you?

James: Oh. Is this the residence of Karen Wilson...?

Darnell: Yes it is. Uh, does she know you?

James: Yes, we work together...

Darnell: -nods some- Ohh... what'd you say your name was?

James: James.....I'm guessing your name is Darnell

Darnell: Weird. You've heard of me but I've heard ABSOLUTLEY Nothing about you..

WHO WAS THIS "JAMES"!? Karen was cheating on me! That h*e! I know I shouldn't be talking because I was cheating but its different was a woman cheats on a man with another man. He was actually BETTER looking than me. How rude. I couldn't believe what was happening. First, I get beat up my WOMEN a couple days ago, then I find out that Renee' is pregnant and FINALLY I find out that Karen was cheating on me with ANOTHER MAN! This is just TOO much for my brain to process. I just started up a conversation with him because I needed some answers.

__________________________________________________________

* Karen P.O.V*

When I finished washing the dishes, I realised that Darnell had been at the door for a while so I decided to go to the door and see what was going on. When I got to the door, sh*t was 'bout to go DOWN! Once I saw James, I felt a chill down my spin so I tried to act dumb and ask what was going on.

Karen: Hi James......whats are you doing at my house?

James: I actually came to check on you but I see your doing just fine with your husband.

Karen: James! You know I'm not that type of person.

Darnell: How could you lie to me?

I KNOW he didn't just say that to me!

Karen: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME" WHEN YOU WERE MESSING AROUND WITH THAT RENEE' CHICK! YOU BETTER SHUT THE F*CK UP WITH ALL THAT BULLSH*T!

James: Look MAYBE I should just go. -steps back from door-

Darnell: YEAH GET THE HELL OFF MY DOORSTEP!-looks at him angrily-

James: Exscuse ME?! YOU THE ONE OVER HERE PLAYING YOUR WIFE FOR A FOOL AND YOU TALKING ABOUT "GET OFF MY DOORSTEP" YOU NEEDA STEP BACK!

Darnell: -gets in his face ~chest to chest~- And if I don't?!

Oh my god! This is awful. There about to fight...over ME! I know this would be any girl's dream but this was different. James knew I was married but he still had sex anyways but then Darnell knew he was married to me but he went off with Renee' anyways. I was urgently snapped out of my thoughts when I heard yelling and punching right in front of me. I tried to get James off of Darnell but I couldn't at first....when I EVENTUALLY did Darnell was hurt BAD &&' James only had a busted lip. I couldn't believe he did that......this was NOT the way to earn my love..

_____________________________________________

* James P.O.V*

After I beat up Darnell. I felt like I did the WORST thing in the world, but he WAS the one who cheated on his wife with another one and not me. I instantly heard an ambulence wail to his rescue. I looked at Karen and she was crying, I hated when I saw her cry. It was like seeing a mother loose her child.

Karen: -looks at him with tears still running down her face- I'm sorry......I just need you to leave...please.

James: -nods stiffly then leaves home-

_________________________________________

Wow!

Do you rhink what James did was right.?

What do you think of Karen's decision .?

The next chapter will be short because it'll be at the hospital!

Few more chapters till the end!

xoxo ~ Nicole 💋