08: I'm going to kill hin

With Eight (Derek's POV)

   The car ride to Axel's house was extremely uncomfortable.

I have no idea why though. Maybe it was the way his arms were crossed in disapproval or maybe how his nostrils flared in anger. Or maybe because I've never seen this side of him.

His beautiful eyes seemed to turn sharp at the idea of me taking him home. He's never liked to depend on people. It was quite a shock when he came to me for comfort in the first place.

"You're thinking hard about something." I hummed in response. "You're not talking to me, what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing much, guess I'm just spacing out." I chuckle a bit. "What are you thinking about?"

"I miss my car, I hope he doesn't total it. I don't want to own more money to the dead man."

"Isn't the dead man technically your father?" I hear a sigh in response instead.

"He did technically adopt me with the rest but I have made it very clear that I was merely an assistant" We slowly started pulling into his street. "Or rather someone who doesn't need the hargreeves name to chain him down."

"It'd be great if you had my last name." Silence as we stopped in front of his house. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that while married, huh?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have." He aggressively opened the door and walked to the door.

"No goodbye kiss!?" I yelled from the passenger side window. He loudly signed probably from annoyance, walked back from the door to me.

A small peck turned into a heated kiss into a full make out session.

As we released we started into each other's eyes, "Do you really have to go inside?" I could see he was contemplating his options.

"You could come inside with me." No hesitation needed, I did not need a minute to think.

I followed him around like a lost puppy.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world, I'd kill anyone for you." I mumbled to him but he didn't hear me.

In that moment I realized, I would kill Five Hargreeves if he ever tried taking Axel away from me.

-----------------------------------------------------

This was VERY short and I had no idea what I was going with it.