00. The death

Narrator Pov

Walking through the dim hallway to his room was a normal. No sounds to be heard, the only thing to be seen was the sun with the smell of bacon and eggs in the air.

He seemed to be sleeping peacefully though they knew better. Calling the ambulance, no expression of grief on his face, the way he was taught by Mr. Reginald knowing he wouldn't last any longer.

Grace sitting in the dining room table smiling as programed to. Pogo waiting for Eight to go back inside to finish preparing the house. Expecting visitors for next couple of days.

Walking in to the kitchen Axel finds grace playing with something. Thinking nothing of he sits to eat. Waiting for the paparazzi that was not doubt outside their house that day.

Having had enough of Grace's fumbling number eight told her the living room had to be cleaned. He prepared a to get ready a few moments later. Knowing the press would want a statement from him.

Later that day the remaining Hargreeves heard the new of their 'dearest father's' passing. Not surprised by this as they knew he was old but because they weren't told by their father's favorite about this news. Each packing to see how the three who remained living at the estate were.