Party Rockers

(a/n: dark enchantress cookie and white lily are two entirely different characters in this story)

Dark Choco Cookie breathed out a sigh after a long day of work. He reached into a pocket and pulled out the keys to his apartment with a jingle. After a couple moments of struggling, the door creaked open.

Across the room was Licorice Cookie jumping about with a wiimote in his hands next to Poison Mushroom who was doing the same. On the loveseat was Pomegranate with another wiimote, flicking her wrist every once and a while. The TV was blaring the song 'California Gurls'. Clearly, the cookies were playing Just Dance 3.

Did he say his apartment?

No, this was the Cookies of Darkness' apartment. A crowded one bedroom apartment that everyone agreed to split up the rent on. Except for Red Velvet, who lived next door. With the prices as they were, Dark Choco had no idea how Red Velvet could pay for it on his own.

Dark Choco walked past the living room and into the small kitchen area, opening the freezer to heat up some Bagel Bites.

"Hey, Dark Choco, you should join us!" Licorice semi-yelled, still dancing to the music.
Dark Choco deadpanned while shoving a plate of Bagel Bites into the microwave, "No, I'm not going to dance to your game."

"Can you at least make me some Bagel Bites too? I'm hungry," Licorice complained, swinging his arms in half circles. He appeared to be very involved in the game.

Dark Choco looked at the box of Bagel Bites in his hands. It suddenly felt incredibly light. After some simple investigation, he figured out that the box was empty.

"There's no more left."

Licorice Cookie stopped. Poison Mushroom Cookie stopped. Hell, even Pomegranate stopped flicking her hands from side to side, turning her gaze towards Dark Choco. The whole apartment was staring at him.

The microwave beeped deafeningly loud in the background.

Dark Choco stared at his fellow Cookies of Darkness. They stared back. 'California Gurls' was still loudly playing in the background.

He suddenly sprung towards the microwave and the rest of the cookies mobilized. Pomegranate shoved Licorice out of the way and leapt over the couch. Licorice fell face first to the floor and reached out, grabbing one of Poison Mushroom's legs as they were running to Dark Choco's Bagel Bites. Poison Mushroom tripped onto the carpeted floor.

Dark Choco, meanwhile, immediately stuffed a Bagel Bite in his mouth. He grabbed the plate and held it as high as he could. Having a height advantage on the other Cookies of Darkness did come in handy sometimes.

Pomegranate slammed into Dark Choco full force and he almost dropped the plate. It teetered in his hands for a bit and he shot an accusatory glare at her.

Before he could counterattack, Dark Choco was hit with yet another obstacle. Licorice got to the scene and immediately started climbing him to reach for the plate. This was exhausting. Dark Choco held the plate with one hand while he brought his other arm out to wrench the cookie off of him. As luck would have it, Pomegranate decided that would be a good time to shove Dark Choco again.

Dark Choco lost balance and started falling. The plate of Bagel Bites went flying away.

The three watched as the plate soared across the apartment, into the hands of Poison Mushroom. They smiled and happily ate a Bagel Bite.

"I think...," Dark Choco grunted from his spot on the floor, "We need to go shopping."
And that's how the Cookies of Darkness ended up in the clunky 5 seat SUV, courtesy of Dark Enchantress Cookie, who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there.